WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 21, 2014, 08:18:08 PM
hey anyone making a male and female robin model and who will they be over? :)
Not a request thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


just a question :P
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 21, 2014, 08:18:08 PM
hey anyone making a male and female robin model and who will they be over? :)
You're way too obsessed of turning Brawl into Smash 4. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

lol :P
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Velen on July 21, 2014, 08:17:03 PM
I'm pretty sure that's a texture thing.
It doesn't do it in the older versions of BrawlBox though.. hmm.. It's strange.


not really though also I wanted jotaro kujo the model from jojo's bizzare adventure asb! :P but i'm not requsting just and example : :srs:  :>.>palm:
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Boygos on July 21, 2014, 08:09:34 PM
I've been gone for awhile, but how the [censored] do I get the wireframe off of him in BrawlBox? :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is wire-frames on?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 21, 2014, 08:18:08 PM
hey anyone making a male and female robin model and who will they be over? :)

I have male Robin made from before he was announced for SSB4, though I passed it to someone else, since the rigging I did on him always ended up in failure.

Quote from: TurboChaos on July 21, 2014, 08:34:52 PM
Is wire-frames on?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is weird...



Quote from: SatoshiKura on July 21, 2014, 08:46:47 PM
I have male Robin made from before he was announced for SSB4, though I passed it to someone else, since the rigging I did on him always ended up in failure.
Speaking of which, I've been working on his hair and sword a bit since I got him. I'll post a pic later. And I'll make a female version when I finish the male version.

ope nevermind guys I got it thank you


Quote from: Boygos on July 21, 2014, 08:57:03 PM
This is weird...


Dat old brawlbox though...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 21, 2014, 08:59:03 PM
Speaking of which, I've been working on his hair and sword a bit since I got him. I'll post a pic later. And I'll make a female version when I finish the male version.

I'd love to see what you've done! You ought to be doing better than I was, with all the new references of Robin off SSB4. Especially with the Levin sword, I can't wait to see that.

Quote from: Esdese/S3 on July 21, 2014, 09:13:42 PM
Dat old brawlbox though...
well my tools are sort of... dated. As am I.

I think I just fully updated them though.



awesome, where'd you get the model from?