WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm going to guess by "moveable points" you're referring to the points on the UV map, which are basically the vertices on the model. The only way to increase the number of points on a UV map is to increase the number of vertices. I think.

October 26, 2014, 12:15:51 AM #16771 Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 12:20:52 AM by Pichi-Hime
Oh crap lol. Wrong image
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Gravity on October 26, 2014, 12:00:26 AM
I'm going to guess by "moveable points" you're referring to the points on the UV map, which are basically the vertices on the model. The only way to increase the number of points on a UV map is to increase the number of vertices. I think.
Lol yeah, that's what I meant. How can I increase the number vertices? I was using the Melee Raccoon Mario Trophy for the parts.

Try selecting an edge, hitting loop, then hitting connect. If you're using editable poly, you can also use cut while in subobject mode.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 26, 2014, 12:15:51 AM
I was using the Melee Raccoon Mario Trophy for the parts.
Yah ran into the same problem with me making 3D Land Raccoon Bowser, eventually got a sorta decent map, but the texture still needed editing....knew it would be boring so um...dropped it.....like so many other hacks I start.........*runs to YouTube to hide sorry in laughter*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 26, 2014, 12:44:07 PM #16774 Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 12:45:15 PM by DSX8
<.>

Korra's adventures continue's...
note: this is her Book 1 model from the Legend of Korra game.. I have her Book 2/3 model, along with her spirit and Pro-Bending outfit.
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Ripped his model again because there was a much better pose in the title screen, so t-posing him was much easier.

Now to rig this guy. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

be sure to weld and smooth him out...

Obviously, figured by now people who have seen my hacks would know that I always smooth the models and fix the textures as best as I can. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

OK. I know this isn't the best place to ask, but I rigged a Haku Yowane model over Zelda, and rigged all the bones over all the materials (I don't know how to rig them individually), so I rigged it and the arams, legas, fibgers and hair went perfect. However her face and her boobies keep growing up in some animations. How can I fix thia?

October 26, 2014, 06:17:53 PM #16779 Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 06:28:49 PM by Shulk
Here's what I've been working on:

Spoilers each contain a relatively large image

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


To be rigged on... Zelda. And then ported over Wario.

Why Zelda? Because of that skirt.

Why port over Wario? Because transformation.

The only problem I have is with the UV maps on his equipment (Ivory, Ebony, Rudra, Agni, Etc) which I can't seem to fix (all the UV points get condensed into one spot...) Trying to find a fix/proper models for them.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 26, 2014, 06:16:06 PM
OK. I know this isn't the best place to ask, but I rigged a Haku Yowane model over Zelda, and rigged all the bones over all the materials (I don't know how to rig them individually), so I rigged it and the arams, legas, fibgers and hair went perfect. However her face and her boobies keep growing up in some animations. How can I fix thia?
it depends over what did you rig the head and the tits

Quote from: Shulk on October 26, 2014, 06:17:53 PM
Here's what I've been working on:

Spoilers each contain a relatively large image

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


To be rigged on... Zelda. And then ported over Wario.

Why Zelda? Because of that skirt.

Why port over Wario? Because transformation.

The only problem I have is with the UV maps on his equipment (Ivory, Ebony, Rudra, Agni, Etc) which I can't seem to fix (all the UV points get condensed into one spot...) Trying to find a fix/proper models for them.


This is amazing, funny how when every1 gets hyped for smash wii U is when when brawl and PM hacks really get good. Anyways great job Shulk!!

Rigged and smoothed and fixed the textures, love using the Clamp and Mirror effects in the materials, I get perfect N64 texture mapping. :happy: That's why they were repeating all over the place in 3ds Max.



Now to edit the FitGanonMotionEtc.pac to give him expressions (Ganondorf uses shp0 which is vertex morphing), then recolors and also import a certain thing from Majora's Mask over Beast Ganon. I think you guys will like who I'm importing for that. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 27, 2014, 02:09:46 AM #16783 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 02:10:59 AM by Calypso
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 26, 2014, 08:28:13 PM


You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?

He looks really good.

I assume the moon will be his FS.