WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

phantom ganon is absolutely perfect, i love him :D

Boxing Ring is looking absolutely fab. <3

February 13, 2015, 05:40:13 PM #18167 Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 05:41:09 PM by Nαnobuds
Quote from: HowDoISpaceJam on February 13, 2015, 04:51:06 AM
Finally able to get around to finishing it off, so Phantom Ganon is doooooone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lemme know if it's busted or anything cause I wasn't able to test it on a Wii.
This is amazing

going to be working on the sm4sh kirby hats.

first one is almost done

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DSX8 on February 13, 2015, 10:23:10 AM
just dropping this off here...
[spoiler]







Oh man! I wish I could enjoy this stage once it's released.
But I won't be able to play smash bros because I have to clean my Wii lens in order for it to read.
I'll have to wait for my cleaning kit to arrive at my door sometime next month or a little longer.

The boxing ring is looking kinda gorgeous right now.

Could download Dolphin, and either rip the iso from your disk or download the iso, you own the actual game so it's not illegal. The problem is that it's pretty much impossible to find the iso without using torrents. Just wanted to point out that's an option, it's not a bad option, but one that I understand if you don't want to do that.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Can someone help me with finding the Sm4sh model for Sonic?



more crowds added!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

looks crowded

no I kid, looks good though

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

dat stage.. I cant believe this is still brawl.. so good..

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 14, 2015, 12:46:47 AM
Could download Dolphin, and either rip the iso from your disk or download the iso, you own the actual game so it's not illegal. The problem is that it's pretty much impossible to find the iso without using torrents. Just wanted to point out that's an option, it's not a bad option, but one that I understand if you don't want to do that.

Eh, I'm not a Dolphin emulator person. I use Dolphin for experiments and such.

Quote from: BraveDragonWolf on February 14, 2015, 04:50:46 AM
Eh, I'm not a Dolphin emulator person. I use Dolphin for experiments and such.
I understand, different people have different points of view, the only reason I use Dolphin is because I can't use Brawl hacks on my wii, don't have homebrew, and any of that stuff. On the bright, don't have to worry about possibly damaging my game, or system. lol
@DSX8 I'm assuming that's over one of the Pokémon Stadiums for the screen in the back correct? Don't remember if you said what stage it was over, love how it's coming along.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I've been looking for it like crazy and haven't found it. Is there any model of Touko/Hilda/White the female protagonist of pokémon Black and White? Thanks a lot for your help
HIGHER AND HIGHER