WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Put Rayman over Luigi/Falco plsssss
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on February 14, 2015, 10:31:44 PM
That is some trippy ass [censored] right there ._.
trippy as in good trippy, bad trippy, or seizure trippy? o.o

also..

[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I sense a WWE texture hack coming on for this in the future ^

"Can you smeeeelll what the Brock is cooking!?"


There are Hulk Hogan and Triple H over Snake on here. :D :D :D

Hulk Hogan: HHH, I want to face you in Smash, Brother!
HHH: You're on, because I am The Game! I am that damn good!
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Guys, I think I finally figured out how to UV properly.

I want your opinion on this. Skin texture and the grids on arm bands mean it's obviously a WIP.


Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 15, 2015, 05:21:53 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry for being blunt but that looks awful.
Maybe it would look decent with better texture work and the chain not clipping through his mouth.

Quote from: cx_asuka on February 16, 2015, 03:21:38 AM
Sorry for being blunt but that looks awful.
Maybe it would look decent with better texture work and the chain not clipping through his mouth.
actually, the idea was keeping the sense of the outfit's textures and I know about the chain, if mario only had something to rig the chain over and if he only had a less big head I would attend the second point

Renamon

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Forgot to show this last time, a model i started a long time ago but never finished, might pick it up again though as I found a few things that can be improved upon.

Expressions for Lilac (angry and surprised)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Progress on Lilacs expressions, i also got her over sonic's skeleton though Lilac has a neck and sonic doesn't so that could prove to be a problem with animations. Again, these are turbosmoothed just for the sake of showing it off, they will not look this good in game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

February 16, 2015, 07:30:34 AM #18203 Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 08:15:49 AM by the_randomizer
Found some new textures for Krystal, the original texture didn't have the bikini, so I had to add it to the new styled textures.



I don't know how he made these textures with that style, I need to do the same to the bikini textures, but if I can get them right, they would look so much better. His textures are free to use, so no worries there ;D


I want to do another rig of her, I'm never quite satisfied with how I've been rigging her. Heh.

Edit: Here are the textures again, this time with a better bikini top


trying to figure out the original stage lighting data... pretty much have the start positions figured out.. end positions cant even locate, but the lighting type is all Point instead of directional. Also colors cant locate either :c
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: the_randomizer on February 16, 2015, 07:30:34 AM
Found some new textures for Krystal, the original texture didn't have the bikini, so I had to add it to the new styled textures.



I don't know how he made these textures with that style, I need to do the same to the bikini textures, but if I can get them right, they would look so much better. His textures are free to use, so no worries there ;D


I want to do another rig of her, I'm never quite satisfied with how I've been rigging her. Heh.

Edit: Here are the textures again, this time with a better bikini top



To be perfectly honest, I think the original bikini top texture was better. Glad to see you're attempting texture edits though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 16, 2015, 03:43:46 PM
To be perfectly honest, I think the original bikini top texture was better. Glad to see you're attempting texture edits though.

I would agree as well
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Quote from: Velen on February 16, 2015, 03:43:46 PM
To be perfectly honest, I think the original bikini top texture was better. Glad to see you're attempting texture edits though.

Hmm, I see what you mean, though I do want to make the top outline (original texture) a little sharper towards the top; the original looks like it's trying to mix with the fur a bit, I wonder if I can make that at least little better-looking ;)

Add a shadow and light effect, like DK's fur, to give it better and more realistic qualities.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on February 16, 2015, 08:24:03 PM
Add a shadow and light effect, like DK's fur, to give it better and more realistic qualities.

Too bad I don't know anything about doing that in Photoshop. Again, the artist allows people to use his texture however they want, but I don't know how he made it. All I did was add the bikini and necklace from the other texture onto it.  If you could tell me how to do that, I would be more than happy to, but unless someone can give guidance, links to tutorials, etc, then, it stays that way.