WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on April 12, 2015, 11:34:19 PM
What's the texture format?
CMPR. Is this the correct texture format for the Home-Run Bat item?

Quote from: ZG on April 13, 2015, 08:54:03 PM
CMPR. Is this the correct texture format for the Home-Run Bat item?
What's the texture size? If it isn't 8bit (8, 16, 32, 64, 128, etc) textures look stretched on actual Wii's, not sure if that is the problem, but if it looks fine in BB but not ingame then that could be it.
Also the Homerun bat uses CI8 but I'm assuming that you replaced the model so the game shouldn't be looking for texture pallets, unless you didn't replace the model, in which case the material is probably looking for a texture pallet. While you would think that the texture would just be black and white if it's missing a pallet, the game actually loads a random texture in its place. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sure has been a while since I've shown some Airman progress, The belt and fan textures are just placeholders by the way. Again thanks to Velen, his advice has really been helping me mold this model into one of my favorite projects to date.



I just hope the yellow parts are textured or get spec materials, apart from that, 10/10 would try to beat him and fail at it

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 14, 2015, 01:30:20 AM
What's the texture size? If it isn't 8bit (8, 16, 32, 64, 128, etc) textures look stretched on actual Wii's, not sure if that is the problem, but if it looks fine in BB but not ingame then that could be it.
Also the Homerun bat uses CI8 but I'm assuming that you replaced the model so the game shouldn't be looking for texture pallets, unless you didn't replace the model, in which case the material is probably looking for a texture pallet. While you would think that the texture would just be black and white if it's missing a pallet, the game actually loads a random texture in its place. :P
I imported Robin's Levin Sword from Smash Wii U. The model loaded up fine in BB. I had also removed the pallets for the Home Run Bat. Did I need to leave the pallets there, or modify them in a way? I'll check the file to make sure its 8 bit.

Airman looks great so far keep up the good work.

here's my first 100% custom model, still is a major WIP. pm roy head, hair, and headband are placeholders until I model my own







he doesn't have any textures applied or made yet. the seams on the gloves, kneepads, guards, etc are modeled on. other stuff like what's going on with the cape is shadows.

so he will take awhile to finish since i gotta map and texture from scratch

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: ZG on April 14, 2015, 10:26:32 PM
I imported Robin's Levin Sword from Smash Wii U. The model loaded up fine in BB. I had also removed the pallets for the Home Run Bat. Did I need to leave the pallets there, or modify them in a way? I'll check the file to make sure its 8 bit.
mirror the UV via material for the levin sword.

should be like this...
Mirror
Repeat
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Going to be skipping Prom tonight, so I'm making a few imports to feel like I didn't waste not going (having more fun doing this than I probably would have going to a dance without a date).
Working on Wii U Mario again, been putting him, Dr. Mario and Luigi off to work on other things, like New Super Mario 64 Bros Wii (replacing the models with Super Mario 64 models and edited ones to replace the others, been uploading some videos of that on my YouTube channel) for example, but I'm working on this game again.


Gonna have a few alternate costumes, Shadow Mario is one of them, and so is supermarioglitchy4. Removed the shine on his show because I couldn't make it look good, plus it's not one of those details that people care about, like the buttons having a reflection effect. lol

Backstory
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

To avoid having to stretch his legs too much, I'm having him wear "stilts" where are six blocks, going to be using the textures from the Mushroomy Kingdom stage for those. Not much I can do about his size without bone edits, but I think most people would be more worried about the legs than shrinking the torso to be Luigi's actual size. Also I editing the breasts to make it look more "stuffed" to imply that Luigi had something in the dress to make it look less obvious that he wasn't Peach (he was covering his face so he must've looked pretty close otherwise lol). This isn't finished, but I wanted people to know that I was making this instead of just uploading it when done and having no one know about it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

welp, my mario with madoka's dress wont be alone anymore lol

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 18, 2015, 10:30:00 PM
welp, my mario with madoka's dress wont be alone anymore lol
If only there was someone in Homura's... Best girl.

@SMF1: Wii U Mario is the actual model from SSB Wii U right?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 19, 2015, 02:50:46 AM
@SMF1: Wii U Mario is the actual model from SSB Wii U right?
Yep, and the hands are the Wii U ones as well, I mean this because a lot of importers like to use the original hands if the new ones are either about the same quality or are higher quality. I don't like doing that. lol :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 19, 2015, 03:30:18 AM
Yep, and the hands are the Wii U ones as well, I mean this because a lot of importers like to use the original hands if the new ones are either about the same quality or are higher quality. I don't like doing that. lol :)

Niiice. Can't wait for him and other Wii U backports. ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Updating Hyrule Warriors Toon Link with new hair and a rigged scarf.