WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es


how... huuuh.... what? nano... how'd u get that model? i've been waiting patiently for RTB to tell me how to unpack mewtwo's model package...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nαnobuds on April 29, 2015, 07:19:53 PM
soon

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

YES!!!! I approve of this Can't wait to use that model in PM.

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on April 29, 2015, 09:09:07 PM
how... huuuh.... what? nano... how'd u get that model? i've been waiting patiently for RTB to tell me how to unpack mewtwo's model package...
RTB uploaded Mewtwo's stuff to the shared Mediafire page. I imported Mewtwo into 3DS Max and gave Nano the scene.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh.. i see... odd.. i wasnt even informed of it, nor saw anything on model resource forums about it either... might be from facepunch
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

April 30, 2015, 04:39:32 AM #18711 Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 04:59:55 AM by Gamidame_K

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: April 30, 2015, 04:59:55 AM

pls halp! do anybody know why is this happening?


details:
imported with brawlbox 0.73b and edited the materials with 0.67b, added rim effect to all materials and yes, I checked the "true" thingy in the Edge texture

Is this Sm4sh Zelda?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


she has a beautiful face.

Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on April 30, 2015, 02:32:33 PM
Is this Sm4sh Zelda?
no it isnt, this is some custom Zelda model I found for xna which caught my attention cos it has full polygons


Oh she has some nice polygons alright. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 30, 2015, 04:53:06 PM
Oh she has some nice polygons alright. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
goddamit seggy.  U made me choke on my milk.

Been a while, eh? Regarding Mute City, it's put on hold until the Mario Kart model (or at least the textures) are ripped.

So in the meantime, I'll do this:

Oh yeah, I have that Zelda for SFM. It's really nice since it's really high res and has a lot of customization options, and it's all well modeled.

We all know why you're importing it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote from: Taigiry on April 30, 2015, 06:26:46 PM
Been a while, eh? Regarding Mute City, it's put on hold until the Mario Kart model (or at least the textures) are ripped.

So in the meantime, I'll do this:

OH [censored] MAGICANT.
A certain Italian stallion worked on something like this ages ago.
enzo. get yo ass in here
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]