WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

I AM SO ASHAMED OF DOING THIS  :srs:


Getting THAT into my Brawl hacks is my ''booby prize'' for losing a Truth or Dare game with some friends...  *facepalm*
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 20, 2015, 09:17:49 PM
Funny, was just about to post something Peach related. lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes! I've been waiting for a good import of Melee Peach! There's one on the vault, but it has some minor rigging issues along with a big normal problem. One question... It may just be me, but her face looks really wide and her lips very big. Is it just me?

P.S. In my opinion Melee Peach is better than Brawl Peach, and I don't even play Melee that much. I just always liked the look of Melee Peach more, so I'm looking forward to this.

Quote from: Program on August 21, 2015, 03:53:16 AM
Yes! I've been waiting for a good import of Melee Peach! There's one on the vault, but it has some minor rigging issues along with a big normal problem. One question... It may just be me, but her face looks really wide and her lips very big. Is it just me?

P.S. In my opinion Melee Peach is better than Brawl Peach, and I don't even play Melee that much. I just always liked the look of Melee Peach more, so I'm looking forward to this.

Here's an idea... Update Brawl Peach with a Brawl-Style version of her Melee look.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Yes, I am still active, however, work has been taxing on my time and by the time I get home, I am too tired to really work on mods. Anyway, to the main event.

[spoiler]







Quote from: Velen on August 21, 2015, 04:14:48 AM
Here's an idea... Update Brawl Peach with a Brawl-Style version of her Melee look.
I could do that, however, when I said I liked Melee Peach better I meant the actual model. I could change the textures of brawl Peach in my sleep, however, the model is the part that I love so much about Melee Peach. I think Melee Peach's model has much more "personality"! I hope I understood what you were trying to say.

@SMF1 - So... any plans on making a motion.pac that has the melee umbrella? Please!

my first ever 3d model so yeah this is a first for me
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Melee Peach is best Peach
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Her eyes are just that far apart, also I forgot to mention that I'm using the Brawl weapons because the melee textures fit perfectly and therefore Brawl must've just reused them.
For the umbrella I could just texture it white, but I've asked russmars2 if he can rip it for me while getting the Daisy costume. That one actually has different things on it meaning that alternate models were possible back in Melee. Still don't understand why they've haven't given more characters alternate models, especially when they have to make up random color schemes to meet the max *cough* Bowser *cough*
@ShadowLuigi Loving that 3D World Mario. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 21, 2015, 07:31:49 PM #19344 Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:45:05 PM by Snivy
Quote from: Unkown Kokiri on August 21, 2015, 04:38:32 AM
my first ever 3d model so yeah this is a first for me
Looks great. That's inspired by the GBA version, right? My memory's a bit fuzzy since it's been a while since I played that game.  :-[
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

yeah it is the gba one i wanna add oggie and the fences to make it perfect but i can animate character like him since i cant rig them ;-;
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Quote from: Program on August 21, 2015, 04:29:52 AM
I could do that, however, when I said I liked Melee Peach better I meant the actual model. I could change the textures of brawl Peach in my sleep, however, the model is the part that I love so much about Melee Peach. I think Melee Peach's model has much more "personality"! I hope I understood what you were trying to say.

@SMF1 - So... any plans on making a motion.pac that has the melee umbrella? Please!
IMO the style clashes with Brawl entirely. At least update the textures or swap the head out or something...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


i guess i have another preview lol i havent gotten this yet into the game alot of it missing stuff will be stolenfrom 75m
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Quote from: Velen on August 22, 2015, 04:27:39 AM
IMO the style clashes with Brawl entirely. At least update the textures or swap the head out or something...
Or, other way around, use it with something like AlGeorgeRomo's Melee Remastered skins.

Quote from: Velen on August 22, 2015, 04:27:39 AM
IMO the style clashes with Brawl entirely. At least update the textures or swap the head out or something...
Yes, it does clash with Brawl... but not Project M! It'll fit right in with Melee Falco, Fox, and Ganondorf!