WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

First time that I tested Noire in Dolphin, the textures weren't showing properly.
So I re-imported her, fixed a few things as well, and now everything's perfect.
Also, I went with static eyes along with facial expressions. Moving her eyes didn't follow the animations correctly, she went cross-eyed in one animation.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I have to test her on the Wii since I'm 100% a Wii user.

Even though I got Guile, I have an order to go by:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm going to go back to my older imports (Akuma and Ken) and try 1 of two things.

1. Import the non-tposed models where the belt and the crotch-cloth thing is angled down
2. Make new bones, rig the belt and crotch-cloth to the new bones, and put them at the end of the bone index.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 26, 2015, 04:13:12 AM #19367 Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:16:57 AM by Program
Quote from: BraveDragonWolf on August 25, 2015, 07:17:03 PM
First time that I tested Noire in Dolphin, the textures weren't showing properly.
So I re-imported her, fixed a few things as well, and now everything's perfect.
Also, I went with static eyes along with facial expressions. Moving her eyes didn't follow the animations correctly, she went cross-eyed in one animation.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I have to test her on the Wii since I'm 100% a Wii user.
I'm no expert, but did the eyes have separate UVs for the left and right eye?

August 26, 2015, 04:43:50 AM #19368 Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:54:56 AM by Mansta8
THE BOSS
Featuring: no material edits yet.



Quote from: Mansta8 on August 26, 2015, 04:43:50 AM
THE BOSS
Featuring: no material edits yet.




I've wanted this for so long...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Mansta8 on August 26, 2015, 04:43:50 AM
THE BOSS
Featuring: no material edits yet.

I GIVE MY LIFE
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Program on August 26, 2015, 04:13:12 AM
I'm no expert, but did the eyes have separate UVs for the left and right eye?

Yes, yes it did.

Fire Peach and Shadow Queen Alts are done.

While I did rig Shadow Queen's cape to the hair bones, Fire Peach's ponytail stays still. No matter what I did to the rig, the ponytail was just too far away from the bones, would just look a bad rig whenever her hair would move. Figured no one would want bone edits just so her ponytail looked good plus the FitPeachMotionEtc.pac with the Melee weapons should be the only thing that could desync wifi (don't know if the same rules apply to the Fit_MotionEtc.pac but if it does then that should also be wifi safe as I'm only going to be importing models and not editing bones...resizing the TopN bone to be 1,1,1 doesn't desync wifi right?)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Was able to resize Ryu and fit him on Falcon's boneset, so nothing much to show.

Now the last shoto I will be importing

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Will optimize the face, body, legs, and I think that'll be all I change.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed materials.


Also something I'm working on.

Please make the croc cap for scientist snake lol. I wish I knew how to model when I was working on it.

Also, do you know if those black things on the textured are supposed to be transparent or not? was confused about it when I was setting it up.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on August 27, 2015, 06:46:42 AM
Please make the croc cap for scientist snake lol. I wish I knew how to model when I was working on it.

Also, do you know if those black things on the textured are supposed to be transparent or not? was confused about it when I was setting it up.
I'll try to make the croc cap lol.
Those are the buttons, yeah they are supposed to be transparent.

August 28, 2015, 03:14:40 PM #19377 Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 03:18:09 PM by Large Leader
Quick run down of all the models I'm working on

The oldest fighter
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The oldest fighter with the surge of murderous intent
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All american hero
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Taunts fa dayz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*slam fist into ground*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

decided to re-attempt this guy since I lost him do to a computer crash(BSOD) last time


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

managed to get this 41k model within brawl's limit(18k), currently optimizing the head so that he's lagless. has expressions, FS eyes, and will come with the usual material stuff. recolors are classic, x-force(white), x-men, x-men alt, ultimate, underwear(fan service), no mask, the punisher, and green lantern.

just wish the latest ver. of the psa wasn't broken. :(

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

So more progress on Emm.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How does it look so far? Anything look off? And before anyone mentions the hair color, I'm still working on it.