WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 04, 2015, 06:21:33 AM
PLEASE STOP ME



You told me to stop you, got someone else to help me with that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

That is hilarious, not gonna lie
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Idontgetit.jpg
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



September 06, 2015, 07:01:15 PM #19414 Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 07:02:36 PM by Pervyman Trigger
Better obey the Law
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]



haha I'm glad to see the realistic fox was such a success, now I think I should make the other fox guys as well maybe

Huge thanks to Program for helping me with the eyes, Chica has modeled eyelids.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now to make the shadow model, recolors, CSPs, Stock Icons and Battle Portraits.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

dear lorde... that is hilarious

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

September 14, 2015, 07:20:04 PM #19420 Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:43:20 AM by ShadowLuigi~NG~
I'm back and come baring a gift that is showing up a bit earlier than it should be. An old mod finally revamped.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit:

I had time to make a companion for my little friend here.



Anyone remember this hack? (It has been over a year. :oshi:)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

After learning how to successfully get shp0 (vertex morphing) to work (he was crashing the game last year), and learning how to make textures in my game design classes, I've given him a texture update.
Old Texture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 16, 2015, 07:20:40 AM #19422 Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 07:22:01 AM by SonicUnderground316
お前はもう死んでいる。

Almost able to create the alt for my King Cold PSA that I've wanted for ages now: Just gotta wait for this .AMO script to be finished.

His Budokai (PS2 / GC) cutscene model!


Some ingame pics of the WAA of Time.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Think I'm ready to update the recolors with the new texture.
@ShadowLuigi Forgot to tell you that I'm loving the update and Luigi version. :af:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.