WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 24, 2016, 08:51:27 PM #19590 Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 08:57:09 PM by Gamidame_K


January 27, 2016, 04:39:47 PM #19591 Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 04:56:07 PM by Mareeo 64
So I finished up the Cell rig (after completely re-doing it a few times to get it right) using a cross between skin wraps and manual skinning:

However, when i went to import it into BrawlBox to test it, this popped up:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, Mareeo. Cell is looking great. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 27, 2016, 05:36:34 PM
Wow, Mareeo. Cell is looking great. ;D
Well thanks! Although I must figure out my problem before i can add finishing touches

Haven't encountered this error in a long time. But have you made sure that every model in the scene has been rigged?

Also, that the skin modifier has every bone in it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

another banjo kazooie level im int he works on :)
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

you should add some gravestones as platforms

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 27, 2016, 08:00:10 PM
you should add some gravestones as platforms

i dont know if i will do platforms XD i kinda wanna keep this true to the game engine room was different sicne the platform they made suck for fighting so i remade that
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Mad Monster Mansion's looking pretty good right now. I know it's a WIP, but I'd work on that lighting. It's pretty weird.

Also, I'd scale the stage down a tad bit. I would use Banjo as a reference.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Large Leader on January 27, 2016, 06:27:49 PM
Haven't encountered this error in a long time. But have you made sure that every model in the scene has been rigged?

Also, that the skin modifier has every bone in it.
Alright, so i just checked everything, and one of the skin modifiers was missing the TopN bone -_- I usually have every object all in one skin modifier, but do to this being the first time i've used skin wraps, things played out so that there are maaany skin modifiers; One of which missing the TopN as an added bone *facepalm*

thanks a lot, it imported just fine this time!

Quote from: Segtendo on January 27, 2016, 11:09:51 PM
Mad Monster Mansion's looking pretty good right now. I know it's a WIP, but I'd work on that lighting. It's pretty weird.

Also, I'd scale the stage down a tad bit. I would use Banjo as a reference.

if i scale down to much it will actually have nothing but the negative area around the world XD trust me i thought of it :p
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Welp, Cell freezes the game after selecting him on the CSS -_- file size issue i presume?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 28, 2016, 03:58:42 AM
Welp, Cell freezes the game after selecting him on the CSS -_- file size issue i presume?



File size, texture size, materials, or even shaders. Judging by when it froze it may just be the file size. Compare it to the original character's .pac and/or .pcs


If he's freezing on the CSS then it's a problem with file size. Make sure texture dimensions aren't 2048x2048 or something ridiculous. Also, compressing to CMPR might help, but you'll lose details (and I believe alpha transparencies too, although I'm not sure about that).


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 28, 2016, 12:00:58 PM #19604 Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 12:16:22 PM by ZeusLink
No imports
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I still need to work on collisions and how to make the right side for chars to swim in.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy