WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Update for Female Link 2.0



I'll start the rigging after I figure out how to make the tip of ike's sword look like a heart :/

So at the expense of having to redo the rig completely, I've made some changes to Feraligatr:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've been studying Charizard's eye set-up, and I think I know how it works now, so Gatr should have blinking eyes. Since his eyes are already yellow, I thought I'd just give him some angry eyes instead.

Also had to rotate his arms to match Charizard's which looks strange but I think will yield a more desirable result. Even though the Charizard model is pretty great, his arms were modeled.... stupidly. /:


So yeah. After I find out what to do with his wings and how to make the jaw bones children of his first neck bone, he should be good for re-rigging.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 10, 2012, 07:26:22 PM
So at the expense of having to redo the rig completely, I've made some changes to Feraligatr:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've been studying Charizard's eye set-up, and I think I know how it works now, so Gatr should have blinking eyes. Since his eyes are already yellow, I thought I'd just give him some angry eyes instead.

Also had to rotate his arms to match Charizard's which looks strange but I think will yield a more desirable result. Even though the Charizard model is pretty great, his arms were modeled.... stupidly. /:


So yeah. After I find out what to do with his wings and how to make the jaw bones children of his first neck bone, he should be good for re-rigging.

If you want to put the blink, damage eye, you need to put the one of Charizard.
After you need (on BrawlBox) to restaure them (Material and Shader). But it's a pain to do it.

Quote from: KTH on May 10, 2012, 08:23:46 PM
If you want to put the blink, damage eye, you need to put the one of Charizard.
After you need (on BrawlBox) to restaure them (Material and Shader). But it's a pain to do it.

Yep, I pretty much have it figured out on my own. I also got the jaw to be a child of his second neck bone rather than his head (a simple thing to do really) so all that's left is rigging? I think? Maybe a bit more normal editing.

May 10, 2012, 08:51:37 PM #1519 Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 09:02:55 PM by Pervy.EXE


Ignore the pants, I'm making them shorts so they dont mess with the PSA. The Non PSA version will have pants
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 10, 2012, 08:25:40 PM
Yep, I pretty much have it figured out on my own. I also got the jaw to be a child of his second neck bone rather than his head (a simple thing to do really) so all that's left is rigging? I think? Maybe a bit more normal editing.
feraligator is looking good but seeing him spitting fire qill be wierd lol about the wings leavue them invisible like SS tyranitar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2012, 08:53:47 PM
feraligator is looking good but seeing him spitting fire qill be wierd lol about the wings leavue them invisible like SS tyranitar

Thanks, yeah, it is weird. XD

Seeing Charizard's tail fire floating in the air is also weird, since Gatr's tail is only half as long as Charizard's. I'll include a one-slot fix for that, though it might be pointless since the jaw is moved.

I liked the Tyranitar vertex, but I always thought it was weird seeing him flying with no wings or anything. I think I might include something Team Rocket related at the least, like a jetpack or something. Then I can use the tail fire for something. =D

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 10, 2012, 09:01:11 PM
Thanks, yeah, it is weird. XD

Seeing Charizard's tail fire floating in the air is also weird, since Gatr's tail is only half as long as Charizard's. I'll include a one-slot fix for that, though it might be pointless since the jaw is moved.

I liked the Tyranitar vertex, but I always thought it was weird seeing him flying with no wings or anything. I think I might include something Team Rocket related at the least, like a jetpack or something. Then I can use the tail fire for something. =D
feraligator using a jetpack?  lolol  still doesnt seem  to fit him  remenber there is no visibility bone for  chari wings so you should make a one slot feraligator and maybe another with all those extra
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2012, 09:09:08 PM
feraligator using a jetpack?  lolol  still doesnt seem  to fit him  remenber there is no visibility bone for  chari wings so you should make a one slot feraligator and maybe another with all those extra

I know there's no visibility bones.

:srs:

I guess I could make a normal one and a jetpacked, Rocket-themed one. Sounds like fun.

this should be out tomorrow. StarWaffle made that sexy texture...


oh yes, i have been waiting for that forever

now i can have something on ness that i actually like
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


vertex that hand with the hammer!


May 11, 2012, 01:30:32 AM #1529 Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 01:31:52 AM by Flygon
About Feraliatr wings you should include a wingless version, one that comes with Charizard's wings and one with robotic wings that come out of a bagpack(lolwut)


But I'd love using the jetpack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And thor is looking epic, it makes me wanna make Tony Stark over zss
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com