WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

O.o
*dies*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: rax189 on June 02, 2012, 05:25:08 PM
MarioDk i LOVE IT! there can NEVER be to many shadow hacks
LOl even then i make yet one more Shadow hack i think you is still wrong
i only making this shadow to make him finished since the model imports was needing animted eyes and all the mouths/faces and the vertex(where ppl said it is perfect they was Lieing since the rings/shoes at vertexs never got perfected/alittle on the texture)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 02, 2012, 10:30:34 AM
Hm... The fur texture looks a little odd. Like leather or something...

His texture should probably be similar to Sonic's. So it's actually Brawl Style™.

just used starwaffle´s textures maybe i will see if there is a other texture that is looking better for this model
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 02, 2012, 12:17:02 PM
Also on the shadow import, I feel like the rings near his shoes should move with his shoes, not his feet, as the rigging on it looks odd in the first and second pictures.
i will see what i can do about that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I personally prefer the texture on this Shadow.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 02, 2012, 05:38:42 PM
He's probably referring to MarioDK's Shadow hack, but didn't quote it.
[/quote  Ya i was, sry

Quote from: gamma kid on June 02, 2012, 05:53:46 PM
O.o
*dies*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dat detail *dies*

June 02, 2012, 06:34:40 PM #2210 Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 07:36:26 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: gamma kid on June 02, 2012, 05:53:46 PMO.o *dies*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Where's Loki?  :notimp:

Where's that Hulk model from anyway? MUA2?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 02, 2012, 06:34:40 PM
Where's Loki?  :notimp:

Where's that model from anyway? MUA2?
OH MY GOD I WANT A LOKI MODEL. If anyone can get me a Loki model, I will rig it over Marth with his taff in a heartbeat. or maybe Zelda... not sure...




Quote from: gamma kid on June 02, 2012, 05:53:46 PM
O.o
*dies*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Talk about high definition.. What the [censored].

Quote from: rax189 on June 02, 2012, 05:25:08 PMMarioDk i LOVE IT! there can NEVER be to many shadow hacks
.....Do I really need to come up with something witty for this?
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on June 02, 2012, 06:43:05 PMOH MY GOD I WANT A LOKI MODEL. If anyone can get me a Loki model, I will rig it over Marth with his taff in a heartbeat. or maybe Zelda... not sure...
There's a Loki model out there? :o
You should do it over Marth if you find one.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 02, 2012, 07:28:51 PM
Talk about high definition.. What the [censored].

No [censored]. Wow. O.o;

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

high definition, u serious?
texture is 512x512, and the model is pretty low poly... xD

Quote from: Segtendo on June 02, 2012, 06:07:07 PM
I personally prefer the texture on this Shadow.
Since it uses the UV's of the vertexes, you could choose the texture you want