WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Flygon on June 10, 2012, 11:17:32 PM
*fanboy scream*
But you should also make a version over marth because
-They have a sword
-They are somehow ... fabulous
-And they are both voiced by Daisuke Ono

I might consider it, no promises
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Boygos on June 10, 2012, 10:49:02 PM
Makes me wanna see the Captain America movie again.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 10, 2012, 10:20:32 PM
It's because the Shoulder i rigged wrong. Rig the part that went inward to the bustN to fix it.
Thanks for the help.

Quote from: Boygos on June 11, 2012, 02:32:09 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I want :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 11, 2012, 02:37:00 AM
I want :srs:
I had to make the goggles myself, but I like the way they turned out. I'm putting everything on hold until I finish him.


Quote from: Boygos on June 11, 2012, 02:32:09 AM

Deh faq is dat?   Over Samus I assume?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Boygos on June 11, 2012, 02:32:09 AM

I think I might have seen it before, but I don't really remember. Anyway, it looks like an early demo for Deadspace 1 main character. :P

naw its mr.freeze
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 11, 2012, 04:10:39 AM
naw its mr.freeze
Oh yeah and what I said was just a joke.

lol i didnt see ur comment i saw the one above yours
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 11, 2012, 04:18:42 AM
lol i didnt see ur comment i saw the one above yours
Oh ok.

June 11, 2012, 02:12:46 PM #2488 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:57:00 PM by Boygos
So, Mr. Freeze wasn't working last night (fixed him now) and I wanted to work on something. I had Samus's bones open... and I just had to do this... he isn't done. Gotta rig the arms and hand


Post Merge: June 11, 2012, 05:56:58 PM

lol done


Quote from: -Hero- on June 10, 2012, 02:23:57 AM
:af: over Snake. Don't know who this is? Thats a shame


Yes, the finger bones line up with the knuckles, same with everything. I T-posed him and now I'm in the rigging process. Don't expect this to be screwed up or "perfectly rigged"  :srs:

Note: I'm a beginner at this.

kinda looks like super android 17