WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on June 12, 2012, 07:21:55 PM
*Coffin Thingie*
still a beta version
Why not make another set of shoulder and arm bones for the other 2 arms and have them animate exactly like the top two by copying the animations?

Quote from: Alses on June 13, 2012, 02:00:27 AM
:O Its so cute <3 I can still see the eye texture line colliding with his face though... (someone else mentioned it before)



I tried my best... but havent been able to fix it :( i spent about an hour and a half trying to get the textures to match...

June 13, 2012, 04:29:52 AM #2522 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:35:28 AM by Dr.
maybe is the normals (?), it still looks cute and awesome though

June 13, 2012, 04:33:10 AM #2523 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:09:32 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Dr. on June 13, 2012, 04:29:52 AM
maybe is the normals (?), it still looks cute and awesom though
Nope, those pics are with Normals turned off, so its just the textures...

thanks. He should be out tomorrow

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 05:09:32 AM

I'll leave y'all with this tonight:


also, I'm working on another secret project that hopefully will be done tomorrow night. I have it t-posed and ready to rig.

charmeleon looks boss
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 13, 2012, 05:48:46 PM
Now that's far-fetched.
ahahaah you sly mother[censored]er, you.


Quote from: Boygos on June 13, 2012, 05:49:39 PM
ahahaah you sly mother[censored]er, you.
Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all day :vyse:

Kidding aside, who's Farfetch'd on?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 13, 2012, 05:50:36 PM
Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all day :vyse:

Kidding aside, who's Farfetch'd on?
Meta FIGHT!

Charmeleon!

Farfetch!

Oh [censored].. too many good hacks.

check out boygos' thread for farfetch'd screenshots :3


Does anyone feel like finishing up Cloud for me? I've been trying to rig him but I just think it doesn't look that good, and I'm steadily losing patience with him.

On the bright side, the model looks pretty much done, just need to do some minor texture touch ups.
Let me know if anyone wants to. In the mean time I think I'll work on something else.

DIBS!!! I'll rig him!  :laugh:

Phew, was afraid no one would. Is the Shinra Crisis Core outfit version of him done as well, just needs rigging? Or was it planned after.