WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Boygos on July 08, 2012, 08:51:48 PM
I'm gonna talk to Iwvi about some SAT0 stuff for him then release

PAT0

PAT0

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 08, 2012, 11:52:58 PM
PAT0

PAT0

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not that I would know :P


Im working on an Azelf over Ness, but luck isn't on my side. The Animations Don't like to be used in game, but look fine on the editor

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on July 09, 2012, 01:07:09 AM
Im working on an Azelf over Ness, but luck isn't on my side. The Animations Don't like to be used in game, but look fine on the editor


Did you edit the PSA? The Fitmotion?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Just something I've been working on this weekend!
MGS has been lacking representation on Brawl Vault and I will change that! (I started this before that update SDOOM wrote lol sorry) :P


I'd say this is 100x more improvement since my first hack Android 17!
It's still not done yet so there is still things I have to do but It's getting there!

Is that a legit Old Snake?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah man it's a model import not a vertex!
I can't wait to finish this and release it.

Is that a cig in mouth? Can you include a version that doesn't have it in his mouth?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Frusciante on July 09, 2012, 02:47:15 AM
Yeah man it's a model import not a vertex!
I can't wait to finish this and release it.
Nice!
This would a great replacement for the vertex/texture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Old snake looks pretty great so far, I'd just adjust the shader so he isn't so dark.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 09, 2012, 02:51:24 AM
Is that a cig in mouth? Can you include a version that doesn't have it in his mouth?
Yeah I can do that.

Quote from: Seggy on July 09, 2012, 02:52:17 AM
Nice!
This would a great replacement for the vertex/texture.
Honestly it was about time somebody did it!
I'm just happy that I got to do it! :D
Snake has always been my favorite video game character!
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 09, 2012, 02:52:27 AM
Old snake looks pretty great so far, I'd just adjust the shader so he isn't so dark.
Well tbh I think It looks pretty good and stays true to the MGS4 game while keeping that saturated "Brawlified" look.

Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah, I'm just screwing around with the textures until it's finished. :P

July 09, 2012, 09:58:44 AM #3027 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:59:38 AM by Mariodk

just have to fix that thing at leg (as i dont know where come from) and brawl styled texture
also revamp the rig alittle on the neck
and add sword since it over Marth and it will be the sword sasuke has in Shippuden
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that looks like a vertice rigged to ALL the bones, in 3ds max, take TopN and move ur model around until u find the vertice, if that doesnt work, try moving his leg bone (yes, moving, not rotating)

Try moving the hip bone. that vertex should stay behind if you do that, easy to spot.