WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on July 26, 2012, 04:07:31 PM
except for the fact he has evil attacks XD
but this is model rigging you get the best bones not character lol
imma love seeing superman pull out a sword in his taunt =P
Yeah, Doomsday would be a better fit.

Quote from: KnightMario on July 26, 2012, 04:07:31 PM
except for the fact he has evil attacks XD
but this is model rigging you get the best bones not character lol
imma love seeing superman pull out a sword in his taunt =P
That is very true, and sometimes it works out and the character fits both bone-wise and attack-wise. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 26, 2012, 04:27:39 PM
That is very true, and sometimes it works out and the character fits both bone-wise and attack-wise. :)
like mario over mario =P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: KnightMario on July 26, 2012, 04:32:38 PM
like mario over mario =P
Obviuosly, but I mean charaters like say Iron Man over Samus, he fits her bones and moves. Of course imports like Mario from a different game would fit over himself. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 26, 2012, 05:46:40 PM
Obviuosly, but I mean charaters like say Iron Man over Samus, he fits her bones and moves. Of course imports like Mario from a different game would fit over himself. xD
except for the rolling moves + iron man flys lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: KTH on July 26, 2012, 10:15:44 PM
So.......who would Loki be? :o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Pikathor FTW!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





Faces are done for Ashely, made by me, now I need to figure out what to use for marth's sword...

Quote from: dougdude10 on July 26, 2012, 11:40:08 PMPROTOTYPE models anyone???
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
GET THEM HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?tb28ji2axoqd3
Wrong section dude.

Quote from: KTH on July 26, 2012, 10:15:44 PM

All of Captain Falcon's YES!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread