WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Progress update 9:0 PM

I will be porting General Scales over Wolf!  MWAHAHAHAHA!!!  Sorry, couldn't resist, I'm too giddy right now.

General Scales is now T-posed and ready to be rigged!  Credit goes to Nanobuds for assisting me in the vertex editing.

You know, it's funny, this model fits pretty much perfectly over Wolf's skeletal structure, that's how good it is.



He'll make a great green slot :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 27, 2012, 02:10:43 AM
All of Captain Falcon's YES!

THAT IS EPIC F*CKING WIN!

LOL!!!

Thorchu! Taste his MIGHTY THUNDER!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Segtendo on July 27, 2012, 03:07:29 AM
He'll make a great green slot :af:

Yes, yes he will
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

July 27, 2012, 03:32:54 AM #3514 Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 05:12:26 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on July 27, 2012, 03:15:00 AM
Yes, yes he will


Oh, I thought you were talking about the WIP I posted; I took it to mean the green costume for Wolf....oopsie doodle.



Update 11:12PM

Rigging going smoother than expected:

you should give him eye expressions

July 27, 2012, 05:58:17 AM #3516 Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 07:33:37 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 27, 2012, 05:47:08 AM
you should give him eye expressions

I lack the skills to animate facial expression/eyes; I'd rather finish the rig before thinking of more complex hacking. Sorry to disappoint those looking forward to it :(

Edit 1:33 AM

I am making frighteningly quick progress on my Scales over Wolf import.  Should be out by tomorrow afternoon sometime, I just need to fix a few spots on the left leg.  The fact that I rigged this in less than six hours (esp. compared to two months ago) took me by surprise!  :o



Feedback is greatly appreciated.

rigged Mouth:

rigged SSJ3 hair:

not much left on the model (also on the PSA xD)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

but you will need to animate the ssj3 in all the animations? that will be a great deal of work imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We can post links to our hacks when we're done with them?!

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 27, 2012, 05:58:17 AM
I lack the skills to animate facial expression/eyes; I'd rather finish the rig before thinking of more complex hacking.
well now can be a good time to learn it. I could help teach you

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 27, 2012, 02:59:33 PM
We can post links to our hacks when we're done with them?!
nah. we're not really suppose to in this thread... >.>

Quote from: KTH on July 27, 2012, 02:30:05 PM


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27878

KTH, that is beautiful...

NOW DO IRON MARIO / LUIGI! 8D

-or maybe even Iron Falcon!

Were you inspired by Dr.'s work with Lucario? :o

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 27, 2012, 03:13:21 PM #3522 Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 06:53:54 PM by the_randomizer
Alright, I'm calling this good!  Do you guys think it's ready to go?

Oh, and oddly enough, I ported over Wolf's green costume without realizing it  :af:


(LINK REMOVED)


Randomizer... What did Nano just say?
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 27, 2012, 03:01:09 PM
nah. we're not really suppose to in this thread... >.>
Quote from: Velen on July 27, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
KTH, that is beautiful...

NOW DO IRON MARIO / LUIGI! 8D

-or maybe even Iron Falcon!
I think Falcon would be a good fit.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]