Dead Thread

Started by Dragon Ryuu, January 26, 2012, 07:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

YESZ! I'll be happy to do your Gontenks model CSPs=D...a secret you say??...dbz also??*HYPE*...YESSHHH I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE PERFECT POSE CSPs FOR ITXD!!!!

yah these look freaking epic
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Thanks for the feed backs y'all. It makes me happy that you guys like my CSPs...:'D...

the secret you can see on my last post on my model thread(link in sign.)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 28, 2012, 01:32:51 AM
Epic CSP's.
***Awesome creativity***. ;)
thanks...you made me smile right there =D....

After seeing that epic preview of MarioDK's Super Buu, I just had to make some good looking CSPs for the little guy so it can match up when I do the ones for Super Buu...(When he is released)...

making also Kid buu model import while i am at making majin buus
maybe Fat buu too but not over lucario (not sure over who)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: bender bending rodriguez on January 28, 2012, 03:33:38 PM
making also Kid buu model import while i am at making majin buus
maybe Fat buu too but not over lucario (not sure over who)
when your done with the kid buu import, I will redo the kid buu CSPs=D...


sonic generations shadow please
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.



Quote from: SoneekIsTehCoolest on February 08, 2012, 01:36:31 AM
knuckles over sonic vertex please
ahh...I forgot to mention about how on requesting...can you provide the link of the hack you want me to do...sorry about that...