Dead Thread

Started by Dragon Ryuu, January 26, 2012, 07:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tell me..do u have a perfrect pose for any character?


February 09, 2012, 08:02:37 PM #32 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 09:14:38 PM by Ryuunosuke
Quote from: nova9 on February 09, 2012, 11:34:19 AM
tell me..do u have a perfrect pose for any character?
nah, just for now this, I was planning to make perfect poses for batsu and ichigo...

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 09, 2012, 11:54:51 AM
I have some. I'll post them later today.
great ;D

Hey, wanna do some CSPs for my hacks? Your CSPs are so epic, I would love to see my Bowser Jr up there, along with KTH's Brawl-Styled version of my Bowser Jr. ;D


February 10, 2012, 02:47:41 AM #34 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 02:48:40 AM by Ryuunosuke
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 09, 2012, 10:33:43 PM
Hey, wanna do some CSPs for my hacks? Your CSPs are so epic, I would love to see my Bowser Jr up there, along with KTH's Brawl-Styled version of my Bowser Jr. ;D
Thanks man, sure, I'll do both of them, Bowser Jr is bad@ss >D...





Quote from: TheMTorres29 on February 10, 2012, 04:09:06 AM
Can u do Yoko? ;D

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25080

I'm not so happy on how this came out...I tried to do it on brawlbox but her eyes wouldn't adjust properly...so I just did her portraits from the previews...I'll revamp it in the future...not sure when...