BOWSER JR. - Boygo's Rip Center

Started by Boygos, January 29, 2012, 01:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What game should I rip from next?

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
4 (13.8%)
Sonic Colors
7 (24.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
5 (17.2%)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
8 (27.6%)
Mario Super Sluggers
5 (17.2%)
Fortune Street
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Is that Dry Bones Bowser from SM3D  Land?
If so
Can you get me Tanuki Suit Luigi/Mario? the ones with the scarfs around them =3
Still waiting on those other models :P
But hell, if you can rip from that game XD

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 18, 2012, 07:56:46 PM
Is that Dry Bones Bowser from SM3D  Land?

Yes but no. It's Dry Bowser but the model isn't from 3D Land but Mario & Sonic 2012
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.

Yes, and actually, I have been trying to get files out of 3DS games, but there is not a program yet. I would figure I could use Noesis if the 3DS had a Wii Scrubber equivalent. But it doesn't. Anyway, I figured out how to get models from Winter Games too, perfectly now. The only model I won't give up is Big the Cat, as Nano already got dibs. :P Looky here, it's Lakitu from the Winter Olympic Games!

http://www.mediafire.com/?gogyxactc58rkxv


Whoever rips sm3dland models and rigs them over mario will be my ULTIMATE FAVORITE hero.
And don't give me a link since it's illegal (and against the rules), but can you tell me what program you use to rip isos? You can P.M. me if you have to.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hey there, LB.

Could I request a Bomb Boo from Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 from you?

I was gonna do it myself, put I didn't have the patience to rip my own ISO in addition to ripping the models. D'ya think you can handle it?


Quote from: Spex130 on February 20, 2012, 03:37:14 AM
Hey there, LB.

Could I request a Bomb Boo from Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 from you?

I was gonna do it myself, put I didn't have the patience to rip my own ISO in addition to ripping the models. D'ya think you can handle it?


Yeah! Ill do it! Ill have it for you tomorrow  ;)


Can you get me the following? i dont need them right away... but i will in the near future. so take your time :P

-bullet bill
-Magikoopa
-blooper
-Thwomp (yes, im serious :p)
-Mecha-Koopas
-Bomb-ombs

thanks :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 20, 2012, 04:51:01 AM
Can you get me the following? i dont need them right away... but i will in the near future. so take your time :P

-bullet bill
-Magikoopa
-blooper
-Thwomp (yes, im serious :p)
-Mecha-Koopas
-Bomb-ombs

thanks :P
Bahahahahhahahh thwomp. Yeah okay, ill get em' do you want Kameck, the actual Magikoopa or the Magikoopa Boss?





From mario galaxy, bee luigi (just incase)
and cosmic mario.
And spring mario and luigi.
PLEASE cosmic mario, I want that one the most.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

make bowser jr. over ness  from galaxy (with paintbush)
i think that is the best model there is yet of him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

LittleBoygoes: can you get me the Monty Mole boss from the Honey Hive Galaxy? It's either the Honey Hive or the Gold Leaf Galaxy but I'm pretty sure it's one of those. It's the giant monty mole with the blue helmet that has the spikes on it =3

I would love him over bowser XD

Quote from: KnightMario on February 20, 2012, 02:28:21 PM
From mario galaxy, bee luigi (just incase)
and cosmic mario.
And spring mario and luigi.
PLEASE cosmic mario, I want that one the most.

One problem my friend, Cosmic Mario's texture's move. Which means, he's a dull, grey model without animations :'( Bee Luigi and Mario, I can get, and Spring Mario and Weegee too.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 20, 2012, 06:50:47 PM
LittleBoygoes: can you get me the Monty Mole boss from the Honey Hive Galaxy? It's either the Honey Hive or the Gold Leaf Galaxy but I'm pretty sure it's one of those. It's the giant monty mole with the blue helmet that has the spikes on it =3

I would love him over bowser XD
Sure I can! But, you know how Bowser in Japan is Koopa? Well, I can't find Monty mole, unless I know his Japanese name... Get me that, and I'll have your model ;)
Fun Fact: I every game I have ever ripped Boo from, his data is called "Teresa" :P