BOWSER JR. - Boygo's Rip Center

Started by Boygos, January 29, 2012, 01:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What game should I rip from next?

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
4 (13.8%)
Sonic Colors
7 (24.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
5 (17.2%)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
8 (27.6%)
Mario Super Sluggers
5 (17.2%)
Fortune Street
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Quote from: Spex130 on February 23, 2012, 02:25:11 AM
Thank you very much!

Also, it stands for "Clash of Ninja" as in Naruto.
Ah, I gotcha, thanks Spex.

Never really got into Naruto. I usually stick to Nintendo and Sonic stuff.


What Sonic characters haven't been done that are in Mario and Sonic @ Olympic games series?
And by "done" I mean on the vault period, but it doesn't matter really.


Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 23, 2012, 05:16:30 AM
What Sonic characters haven't been done that are in Mario and Sonic @ Olympic games series?
And by "done" I mean on the vault period, but it doesn't matter really.


I was hoping you could maybe make Classic Tails for me. Over Fox with a size-mod. I have his Generations model. As for olympic games, I think they've all been done, but I would love to have a Amy import over Sonic :P


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 23, 2012, 06:47:27 PM
I was hoping you could maybe make Classic Tails for me. Over Fox with a size-mod. I have his Generations model. As for olympic games, I think they've all been done, but I would love to have a Amy import over Sonic :P

i have that done, but SA2B model cu zthats the bes tgame ever. its all done but her arms are messe dup so no release yet
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 23, 2012, 06:50:27 PM
i have that done, but SA2B model cu zthats the bes tgame ever. its all done but her arms are messe dup so no release yet
SA2B IS the best game ever.


I got that last filename:
Mecha-Koopa - MechanicKoopaMini
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

February 16, 2021, 04:11:39 PM #186 Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 04:18:16 PM by Malik177
I Wana see daisy from mario and sonic at the olympic games (2008) it would be cool to see her model be ripped. Also It can be like the other daisy over peach skin mods.