BOWSER JR. - Boygo's Rip Center

Started by Boygos, January 29, 2012, 01:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What game should I rip from next?

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
4 (13.8%)
Sonic Colors
7 (24.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
5 (17.2%)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
8 (27.6%)
Mario Super Sluggers
5 (17.2%)
Fortune Street
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 31, 2012, 02:59:27 AM
Sadly no:( The models aren't in .MDL0 format, and can't be put into Brawl.

You might wanna change the Topic Title to MDL0 model rips. It's a bit misleading unless you're planning on using 3D Ripper DX.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 31, 2012, 02:59:27 AM
Sadly no:( The models aren't in .MDL0 format, and can't be put into Brawl. However, the Mario Sports Mix models have almost as much. Would you like some of those models? I'd love to see what you could do ;D
So, do you have the highest character poly models from any mario & sonic? if not, i'll accept.

Quote from: MAH BOI_PLUS on January 31, 2012, 07:17:42 PM
So, do you have the highest character poly models from any mario & sonic? if not, i'll accept.

I'm not exactly sure :P I can give you the character you're loooking for and you can tell me if that's what you want.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 31, 2012, 09:06:39 PM
I'm not exactly sure :P I can give you the character you're loooking for and you can tell me if that's what you want.
Then, give me Mario and i'll see it, please.

any wii game eh?? can you rip me pacman from pac man party?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on January 31, 2012, 10:53:43 PM
any wii game eh?? can you rip me pacman from pac man party?
I don't have that game :'( But how about Pac-Man from Pac-Man World Rally? I have that .ISO on my Wii right now ;D


Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 31, 2012, 11:30:16 PM
I don't have that game :'( But how about Pac-Man from Pac-Man World Rally? I have that .ISO on my Wii right now ;D

=p i already have that model....darn i was really hoping you had it...nvm then and thanks anyway
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on January 31, 2012, 11:37:24 PM
=p i already have that model....darn i was really hoping you had it...nvm then and thanks anyway
Dangggitt :P


Hey LittleBoygos:
Quote from: MAH BOI_PLUS on January 31, 2012, 10:48:33 PM
Then, give me Mario and i'll see it, please.
What about it?

Quote from: MAH BOI_PLUS on February 01, 2012, 02:01:49 AM
Hey LittleBoygos:What about it?
Here is the Mario model, tell me if it's what you want.
Download


A few requests from the Tales of Series on wii :/

TOS: Genis, Raine, and all their possible weapons =3
TOS2: Marta with all possible spinners =3

And a few from another game =3
The Montey Mole boss from Gold leaf Galixy in SMG
Bowsers attack graphics if possible from SMG =3 (foreshadowing ftw XD)
Cosmic Mario in SMG =3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 01, 2012, 02:43:58 AM
A few requests from the Tales of Series on wii :/

TOS: Genis, Raine, and all their possible weapons =3
TOS2: Marta with all possible spinners =3

And a few from another game =3
The Montey Mole boss from Gold leaf Galixy in SMG
Bowsers attack graphics if possible from SMG =3 (foreshadowing ftw XD)
Cosmic Mario in SMG =3

I can't do Galaxy. As I think I stated before :( It sucks. I can get you Monty Mole from NSMBW!


Perhaps if you were serious about this you would put up a list of requested models and look into finding ways to rip the models you can't already...
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on February 01, 2012, 02:55:31 AM
Perhaps if you were serious about this you would put up a list of requested models and look into finding ways to rip the models you can't already...

I can't take model requests for games I don't have. I may hack Brawl, which is illegal, we all get it. But I will not become a pirate. :P Sorry.


Quote from: Friedslick6 on February 01, 2012, 02:55:31 AM
Perhaps if you were serious about this you would put up a list of requested models and look into finding ways to rip the models you can't already...
If you would like a model from a game I don't have, I could maybe supply you with some websites that might already have the models.