- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

why do the request threads with the good ones always die out early.

Because the good people are always busy. ;D


July 26, 2012, 04:30:16 AM #1023 Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:36:06 AM by slayermarth101
Alriiiight......
My return hopefully draws near....

Sooo, since it looks like my csp's like trains, and Ryuy and Boygos got hit by that train, I need two more peopls to kinda keep the thread active and up while Im away. *Looks at TheDarkYoshi and Shun_One*

Thats if you guys are still up for it.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 26, 2012, 04:30:16 AM
Alriiiight......
My return hopefully draws near....

Sooo, since it looks like my csp's like trains, and Ryuy and Boygos got hit by that train, I need two more peopls to kinda keep the thread active and up while Im away. *Looks at TheDarkYoshi and Shun_One*

Thats if you guys are still up for it.
I got hit by a train? Nah, I've just been busy with non-brawl stuff... I'll still help out. Idk where the [censored] Ryuu is 0_o


July 27, 2012, 03:46:41 AM #1025 Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 05:19:33 AM by chaos_knight9000
Well I guess I MIGHT help out too, but don't expect me to be so active on them. I could be busy/lazy as well. Anyways, here's some CSPs that I posed myself. Each one is based on poses from their offical art/render.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Awesome stuff man, i like the Lightning one!!

Quote from: Batgos on July 26, 2012, 11:36:07 PM
I got hit by a train? Nah, I've just been busy with non-brawl stuff... I'll still help out. Idk where the [censored] Ryuu is 0_o
:P

I LIKE TRAINS (asdfmovie song)

My csp's like trains.

LOL then dont volunteer if you gonna be busy for over a month on "non brawl stuff"
prefer someone with no life what so ever and that THOROUGHLY enjoys making csp.
sorry to [censored], i just really liked what u guys had going on here.

It's free CSPs, it's not a big deal waiting.


August 01, 2012, 08:29:09 AM #1030 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 07:13:23 AM by Colter
Omochao
Kingy
DeathDede

Nevermind any previous posts of mine. Here's a new list of... stuff.

Retoast. Just setting up my queue.



Quote from: Boygos on August 16, 2012, 07:21:04 PM
Some [censored].


Aw thanks brah <3 I'll delete the ones you finished to make it convenient <3


Anyone willing for a spidey pack?
To anyone taking care of this thread i would like csp and bp of the current spideys

from WS
Scarlet

From SD
Normal/Black/Spider Carnage/2099 Normal/Noir

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28279
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Colter on August 17, 2012, 07:12:27 AM
Aw thanks brah <3 I'll delete the ones you finished to make it convenient <3
I'll finish those up today.

Quote from: Carnage on August 17, 2012, 05:12:04 PM
Anyone willing for a spidey pack?
To anyone taking care of this thread i would like csp and bp of the current spideys

from WS
Scarlet

From SD
Normal/Black/Spider Carnage/2099 Normal/Noir

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28279
I'm going to do them alll today. Because I phucking love Spideyy