- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 18, 2012, 03:38:34 PM
Those look good... however the faces seem realllly bright...
Well they are looking at/towards the sun. (into pose) ;)

Slayer! You're back! :D Or are you just visiting? Anyways, that does look like an intro pose, though I still think it's a lil too bright.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Nah. I have about 3 minutes.
So I tried to drop in. :P

Well it's nice to hear you again.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 18, 2012, 05:06:10 PM
Nah. I have about 3 minutes.
So I tried to drop in. :P
Every 3 minutes is worth it bro. PM me if you have any feedback for me.



Hi. I have a request. Two, actually. I would like CSPs of the following please.

Shadow Queen (True Form) by LenSho over Zelda: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11717

Sheena by DevMasters over Sheik: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878

If you don't mind making BPs, that's fine too. So, how 'bout it? :)





Quote from: -Smash King-93 on June 22, 2012, 07:23:45 AM
This is very legit! :O
I see you found my thread.
Now you know about this thread and my allisbrawl profile. :P


Quote from: nova9 on June 22, 2012, 06:39:36 PMwhere is it?
The first page. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

oh cool, i like your tl. just this one request

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7541

but if anyone has this texture could you please send it to me. id like to request that too but if not then just the one texture above please

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573