- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 02, 2012, 12:09:01 AM
@Mariodk

^pretty sure Slayer made that last one, but not positive.
they look good i can“t wait to see my Luigi or mario CSP request next xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

>.>
<.<
v.v
.............Yeah

@ -SSJ Gogeta-




May 04, 2012, 09:21:50 PM #559 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 02:19:22 PM by chaos_knight9000
*is still waiting for Ryu to do these*

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 24, 2012, 10:40:01 AMWow that looks pretty nice. Were you able to redo AC Cloud? I want the one with the Fusion Sword only. Also I got 2 more requests if you have the time. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429 (use Ultima Weapon) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367 Same pose as the Dissidia one.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


May 05, 2012, 07:05:00 AM #561 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 06:23:56 AM by slayermarth101
I'll try but I'm not opening request up for that pose.



ITS DEAD IN HERE


Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 05, 2012, 07:05:00 AM
I'll try but I'm not opening request up for that pose.



ITS DEAD IN HERE
you gotta open up mass perfect requests. I'm tellin ya, it'll light up this place like the 4th of july. AND do DK. Then change the name of the thread to "Slayer & Ryu's CSPs - Mass DK Perfect Requests OPEN!"


slayer you still can do my 2 t rex request portraists you know jp1-2 and jp3 textures agfan posted  both csp and bp so you have something to do :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 06, 2012, 10:18:58 PM #565 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:16:06 PM by Ryuunosuke
@LittleBoygos, hmm...DK does need some CSPs...Ok, I'll stop with Sonic and start doing DK portraits...I'll show you guys some previews later today...If I can't do a pose, I'll ask Slayer to do one for me since he is the expert in posing characters...

EDIT:

What do you guys think?

pretty simple...not so good at doing poses...Slayer, do you think you can do a better pose for DK...

Could you guys do a CSP and BP for this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26243 it's still pending so it might not work.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 06, 2012, 10:18:58 PM
@LittleBoygos, hmm...DK does need some CSPs...Ok, I'll stop with Sonic and start doing DK portraits...I'll show you guys some previews later today...If I can't do a pose, I'll ask Slayer to do one for me since he is the expert in posing characters...

EDIT:

What do you guys think?

pretty simple...not so good at doing poses...Slayer, do you think you can do a better pose for DK...


that looks good, but it looks squished horizontally
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wow i likes that dk
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 06, 2012, 11:21:36 PM

that looks good, but it looks squished horizontally
that^ otherwise... holy crap that looks epic.
I know someone will request Hulk... here's how to get him to open in any BBox version..
1) the recolors are included in the pack, extract the red hulk, or rulk, and the default green hulk.
2) just export the green textures, without opening the model
3) open rulk in BBox, and replace the textures. voila.