- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22


He has 17 total request. :X
all perfect poses and he has certain poses he wants. :P
I might be using one in the future.

slayermarth101 when your free from requests, do you think you could do a request I have with your Ike pose you did? Only thing is maybe move the arm upwards like here. Yes it's the Auron recolors. Only when you have time to do them okay, no rush and I'm not pushing ya. Thanks!

Anyways... I have a one to add to my section whenever you want :P


That looks pretty nice even though the lighting is pretty off/bad.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



And I'm doing perfects of Nano's Metal Sonic and it's recolors this weekend so stay tuned :P


hey slayer hows this look for a marth pose???

It works for marth, but probably won't work well for imports.

can you make marths default costumes in that pose? plz?


Oh. I guess Slayer forgot to mention, but as of a few days ago, I'm filling in for him for a week. I'll do your requests tonight guys. I gotta finish Mariodk's first :P



May 02, 2012, 12:09:01 AM #552 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 12:12:45 AM by LittleBoygos


Quote from: Carnage on May 01, 2012, 10:55:47 PM
so my requests are
Preatorian  csp and BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974

and 2 t rex csp and bp for agfan epic recolours
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26054
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26053
I'll do these first thing tomorrow.

Quote from: nova9 on April 29, 2012, 07:34:11 AM
can you make marths default costumes in that pose? plz?
No, I can't pose :/ so, Slayer, this request is yours for when you get back.

@Mariodk

^pretty sure Slayer made that last one, but not positive.