- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22



May 25, 2012, 10:40:10 AM #707 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 10:41:39 AM by Colter
Oh sorry, I just wanted the originals. But anyways, these are my requests. Thanks for the first three.

Requests

I think I stashed more files in there than needed, but I think you understand lol


if you dont remember my requests:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43729.0
(the sonic onces) also remember to make BPs of these CSP please
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Just wondering... is this a good size for classic sonic? (This does apply to all the other ones that are using the size modifier thingy)

slayermarth when you reupload kth cf n64 csp and bp maybe you can do this to me also

csp and bp  predalien
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26564
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 25, 2012, 01:50:17 PM
Just wondering... is this a good size for classic sonic? (This does apply to all the other ones that are using the size modifier thingy)

Its perfect. Open to tabs with each of those pics in each one and switch back between the two. It doesn't move, its fine.

@MarioDK Ryuu is doing. (Don't forget him Ryuu.)
@Carnage Alrighty.

For my CSPs, when I did one with  a Size Mod, i tried to shrink it down in the center to the best proportions i could

May 25, 2012, 05:38:11 PM #713 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 05:39:13 PM by slayermarth101


I know its good for imports but...
I just don't like how that sword is gonna be taking up the whole CSP. :/

@slayermarth, well... do you have any suggestions... any other pose that you want it to be?...

May 25, 2012, 06:32:19 PM #715 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 06:35:56 PM by slayermarth101
My Poses are mainly for marth. Not Imports.
So, nope, I have no ideas.

That Marth looks souless like Skyward Sword Zelda.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I got some of them done, I'll do the bp later or tomorrow, and don't worry slayermarth, I'll do your requested ones... eventually... you went BERSERK MODE on the requests...  :srs:

May 25, 2012, 10:10:19 PM #718 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 10:15:31 PM by chaos_knight9000
Dam that looks awesome. BPs and some CSS icons would be nice too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

wow those r awesome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.