- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 24, 2012, 08:10:53 PM
@slayermarth101, dude... it show the same thing... what did you do to get yours to look like that??...
I unchecked the Env textures and stuff.

Ok, I'm gonna start fresh and do the Sonic portraits... I have noticed that Sonic already has some good decent poses, so what I have here are poses that are decent, especially for model imports... vote the one thats best...

May 24, 2012, 10:38:30 PM #692 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 10:42:48 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 24, 2012, 10:30:51 PM

that one looks like a alot revamped brawl CSP of sonic xD and if requests is open for sonic i still needs mine requests as you said you will do but then CaptainBoygos made them since you was not here but the lighting on them is not like these Sonic (as i like them) they was alot dark


that reminds me also i still needs my mario/luigi CSP/BPs

i miss the times where there was more then 2-3 ppl who was doing CSPs(not with google images but with brawlbox)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

@Mariodk, I love making my CSPs bright! Thats the reason why I don't like using the old brawl box... to dark and gloomy... I'll start taking requests once we get alots of votes on the best pose... though I need slayermarth to make a poll...

I know what you mean... alot of csp makers left the scene... like renkaken, he was the best...


just do this one, or whichever you like best. the poll always takes forever xD


also remember to make BPs(as almost any beside SJS forget to do)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


- cant really see his left (our rigt) pupil
- his body look stooo bright
- bottom spine on head look sbrighter
- pupil on his right (our left) can treally be seen body a bit bright, but my fav over all
- his hands look weird and his eyes look tilted
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this ones the best
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.



hmm... so i guess this one is the winner

ok i guess the requests are open... this time for sure they WILL BE DONE!  :notimp: ...


May 24, 2012, 11:49:26 PM #702 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:51:52 PM by slayermarth101
Mine still the same. ;)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 21, 2012, 09:43:18 PM
I'll get some in a sec.

EDIT:
I have ALOT.
Nah, Just kidding. I just went through the first few top downloaded pages and got some good ones that people in the future might want and some that had been request back before we joined up.

Heres my request: http://www.mediafire.com/?83mh2g8m0m8mekt

And here are the top few ones that are popular. Imo. (You don't have to do those if you don't wanna.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.