- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 19, 2012, 05:56:00 PM
Dude awesome! Can I suggest a Sonic pose? I think you should make it something like this

Nanobuds did that one.
I never really liked it. My FAVORITE sonic pose ever was him waving his finger. :)

the wave finger sonic looks pretty awesome, i prefer to do the perfect sonic portraits in that pose...

February 19, 2012, 06:15:10 PM #77 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 06:25:12 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 19, 2012, 06:03:38 PM
the wave finger sonic looks pretty awesome, i prefer to do the perfect sonic portraits in that pose...
Alright.

@LittleBoygos Here you go
And I know its not like your picture. I just crossed the legs and kinda leaned him so it looks like he's really waving his finger. ;)



Don't worry about the little gray patch on links shirt.
Thats just his leg from the pose, which has been fixed.

February 19, 2012, 07:31:39 PM #78 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 07:44:02 PM by LittleBoygos
1. Link looks like [censored]'s bout to go down. (AWESOME)
2. Sonic looks pissed off, but in a SWEET way. If you could, I would fix his mouth. I kinda looks like he has two of them. Like, one on his nose, and one below. I fixed it up to my own liking, tell me what you think of it ;)


Here's the CSP of it ;D


Oh, my previews are gonna look different than Ryuu's.
He's most defiantly gonna fix the problems etc.
   

Well, could you PM me the info I need to make a Sonic CSP like that? I just wanna mess around with a Super Sonic CSP :P





Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 19, 2012, 08:49:15 PM
What info?
Like, how do I make different models in the pose? What do I have to set it to in BrawlBox? (I would PM it to me if I were you bro xD)


He probably has an animation file saved... i doubt he will give it up though. some people may "steal" his pose.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 19, 2012, 10:21:22 PM
He probably has an animation file saved... i doubt he will give it up though. some people may "steal" his pose.
That. ^


February 19, 2012, 11:20:03 PM #88 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:15:49 PM by slayermarth101
Just use a random sonic pose.

EDIT:

LINK REQUEST OPEN!!!
But, try not to ask for imports because I can't pose them like Ryuu can.
Only model textures etc. And NO zero. He's getting his own pose.

REQUEST!  ;D




February 21, 2012, 12:31:41 AM #89 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 12:32:38 AM by Ryuunosuke
thats sick! i could make the battle portraits for you if you want...very impressive work man...