- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

for my future model imports im possible needing CSP for your guys and slayermarth is working on majin buus(not HD texture just the DBZ BT3) right now :D

maybe im possible needing CSP for my gotenks moveset project then the model is 100% complete
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

February 18, 2012, 04:48:23 PM #61 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 04:55:16 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 18, 2012, 11:51:54 AM
ehh, i really didn't do much, i still tried on the model imports though, also, i know there is diffferent kinds of drmario, i'll do all of them eventually...

Don't forget to add em' to your first post in the OP. ;)

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 18, 2012, 04:30:18 PM
;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33694.msg843933#msg843933
YESHZ!
Thanks bro!

Quote from: Mariodk on February 18, 2012, 04:34:23 PM
for my future model imports im possible needing CSP for your guys and slayermarth is working on majin buus(not HD texture just the DBZ BT3) right now :D

maybe im possible needing CSP for my gotenks moveset project then the model is 100% complete
They are in the beta stages right now. But somewhat complete.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And when MarioDK finishes Geno, I have his pose as well.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

make the texture from DBZ BT3 not this one(at the cloth/band/pants/vest) but you had to wait with Gotenks/Gohan buu will revamp then then Dot sending me the missing textures i needing and finishing Super buu texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

February 18, 2012, 05:50:26 PM #63 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 05:56:58 PM by slayermarth101
Ok.

EDIT:

Updated those previews and fixed afew things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


February 18, 2012, 06:06:27 PM #65 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:32:02 AM by slayermarth101
;D



i dont even like kid buu textures........but got damn....thats epic


Quote from: nova9 on February 18, 2012, 10:23:56 PMi dont even like kid buu textures........but got damn....thats epic
dont worry buu gets alot better textures then Dot is done :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


February 19, 2012, 03:38:46 AM #70 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:02:28 PM by Saeed, the Ace of Spades
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 18, 2012, 06:06:27 PM
;D



Good. Don't know why your link wasn't working before.

February 19, 2012, 04:02:47 PM #71 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 06:00:57 PM by Ryuunosuke
I know LittleBoygos asked for this to be in perfect mario pose but I just couldn't resist doing it in a different custom pose...I'll get him in perfect pose with mario and the others...just have patience...



Also I wanna thank LittleBoygos and Nanobuds for helping slayermarth and I for getting people to get involve in this, we really appreciated it guys, thank you so much :happy:...

Anytime man! ;) I'll even mention you guys in my model rip thread if ya want. I'll post the CSPs for all the hacks you've made them for and mention you guys ;) But I have one request too,
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24336
Thank you! (It's not a Mario one, it's just I can't find one of this particular hack :P) Btw, Link's next for perfect poses right? Well, could Sonic be after him? SJS doesn't have all of my textures, and personally I like the way you guys do yours bright better anyway, his look AMAZING but I always miss the request periods for the specific characters, and you guys take open requests, too!


I'll think of a sonic pose.

But as of now, no one is next.
Once Ryuu is done with Mario I'll put up a poll for who's next.
He has to tell me when he's ready.

But I may do Link and Sonic.
I can do the link poses and Ryu can do the Sonic poses.
2 sets of characters! ;D

Dude awesome! Can I suggest a Sonic pose? I think you should make it something like this

Or this one

But, I think it'd be the coolest if you did Sonic's waving finger thing, like this...