- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 13, 2012, 05:39:21 PM
Just wait for the rig.

also... did you save CSPs for just each individual pokemon?
No... but I can do it if you want.


Awesome, thanks! That should be the last until new Pokemanz get released.


Quote from: Boygos on June 13, 2012, 05:48:13 PM
No... but I can do it if you want.
If you could... that would be nice.

But take your time. Put them on the bottom of your to-do list... CSPs arent important :P


June 13, 2012, 06:51:03 PM #964 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:52:26 PM by Haseyo
Well now that you Nano CharChar released...

Go ahead and swap out Ridley for that on my Gary one.
Doubt you need a link, but...


Quote from: SmashClash on June 13, 2012, 06:11:01 PM
Inb4whereshiseyes
BBox hates transparency.

Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 06:51:03 PM
Well now that you Nano CharChar released...

Go ahead and swap out Ridley for that on my Gary one.
Doubt you need a link, but...



and


Awesome, thanks bro. Are you willing to do ZSS ones or just Pokemon right now? I only need 2.


June 14, 2012, 12:29:06 AM #967 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 01:16:41 AM by Boygos
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 10:41:31 PM
Awesome, thanks bro. Are you willing to do ZSS ones or just Pokemon right now? I only need 2.
Yeah, random requests are still open :P

Post Merge: June 14, 2012, 01:16:41 AM

Alright... I think I have a pose idea for Luigi...





Quote from: -Hero- on June 14, 2012, 06:35:06 AM
Awesome CSPs :happy:

Especially Black Heart.
gracias. ZSS Samus is hard to pose, put DSX8 always does a great job with his rigs, so it makes it a hellova lot easier that way.

I'm working on a Diddy Pose for all of you that love Perfect poses, and I'll start taking some requests soon... I'll let you guys know... It should be a few minutes..


Cool, I could use a few. Wish we had more imports on him.


boygos any chance for a charmander individual csp and bp too?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.