- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22


For nova9...

I'll remove my old intro Marth portraits exchange for these new ones I made... expect to see some Cloud portraits on the next post...

Yo Slayer, I think it would be best to change our title from "Slayermarth&Ryuunosuke's fixed portraits~" to "Slayermarth,Ryuunosuke&Boygos' fixed portraits~" or as Boygos suggested "Slayer, Ryuu and Boygos' Unorganized CSP Extravaganza" (xD lol) since Boygos has been helping us alot and were like hosting his awesome CSPs... It would be better if it was 3 of us instead of 2... Boygos is a great addition to our team  :happy:

thank you :)
do u have a perfect pose for toon link? or can you do the intro pose for him aswell?

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 24, 2012, 11:44:02 AM
Yo Slayer, I think it would be best to change our title from "Slayermarth&Ryuunosuke's fixed portraits~" to "Slayermarth,Ryuunosuke&Boygos' fixed portraits~" or as Boygos suggested "Slayer, Ryuu and Boygos' Unorganized CSP Extravaganza" (xD lol) since Boygos has been helping us alot and were like hosting his awesome CSPs... It would be better if it was 3 of us instead of 2... Boygos is a great addition to our team  :happy:
Oh, yeah, I've been thinking about that.
But it doesn't help much since I still can't post long post without kcmm giving me that error.
Any edit I make to the OP just errors me out. :notimp:

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 24, 2012, 11:44:02 AM
For nova9...

I'll remove my old intro Marth portraits exchange for these new ones I made... expect to see some Cloud portraits on the next post...

Yo Slayer, I think it would be best to change our title from "Slayermarth&Ryuunosuke's fixed portraits~" to "Slayermarth,Ryuunosuke&Boygos' fixed portraits~" or as Boygos suggested "Slayer, Ryuu and Boygos' Unorganized CSP Extravaganza" (xD lol) since Boygos has been helping us alot and were like hosting his awesome CSPs... It would be better if it was 3 of us instead of 2... Boygos is a great addition to our team  :happy:

those are awesome I'll have to steal those :kdance:

You guys should just make a CSP hacking team with a name and then put that in the thread title.
Anyway, you guys do a great job, so keep it up.


toon link preview? i guess you can say i got the idea from Anivernage (his CSPs are awesome)... @nova9, i do have a toon link pose but it really doesn't stick to me good so i ended up make a somewhat different pose CSP...



the actual image
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i know i said "expect some cloud portraits on the next post", i will do them eventually, i promise,(especially you chaos_knight9000, your like one of my favorite customers xp...)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 25, 2012, 12:59:32 AM
Oh, yeah, I've been thinking about that.
But it doesn't help much since I still can't post long post without kcmm giving me that error.
Any edit I make to the OP just errors me out. :notimp:

i know what you mean  :>.>palm: , happen to me before, thats why i ended up removing my old portraits...

August 26, 2012, 04:52:14 AM #1088 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 04:56:03 AM by chaos_knight9000
I'm liking the Toon Link, but the King of the Red Lions needs to be brighter. Have you tinkered with BB's lightning before? That should help.

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 26, 2012, 04:35:44 AM
especially you chaos_knight9000, your like one of my favorite customers xp...
lol Why say that? I feel special...  :happy:

And take your time with Cloud. I can wait. :)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

hows this?



Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 26, 2012, 04:52:14 AM
lol Why say that? I feel special...  :happy:

And take your time with Cloud. I can wait. :)

lol, thanks for being patient....

August 26, 2012, 05:33:07 AM #1090 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:45:17 AM by chaos_knight9000
Hmmm....the boat should be even more brighter......

And your welcome.

I still don't get why I'm your favorite customer though. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Now Toon Link's way to bright.
I'd say this one is perfect.

Doesn't the ship look exactly like that in Brawl?
Like , in the Toon Like stage.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SJS is doing that pose :srs: Also, if you want, I can tell you can avoid having of CSPs of characters looking soulless.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509