- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

SJ is doing this pose?? .____________.
And sure, pm me.

Sent
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 26, 2012, 07:13:38 AM
SJ is doing this pose?? .____________.
And sure, pm me.
Not quite, but it's close.
Check it
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


August 26, 2012, 07:51:18 PM #1099 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 07:54:16 PM by Mariodk
why 1 more marth CSP since we already got alot of them
dr./many from you like any of yours good made CSP is only marth and 1 roy/maybe soon from SJS
why not the char. we dont got so many perfect poses for
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 26, 2012, 07:58:33 PM #1100 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 08:40:04 PM by Boygos
Quote from: Mariodk on August 26, 2012, 07:51:18 PM
why 1 more marth CSP since we already got alot of them
dr./many from you like any of yours good made CSP is only marth and 1 roy/maybe soon from SJS
why not the char. we dont got so many perfect poses for
This^

Slayer, you and Ryuu are some of my closest friends over here at KC:MM. Really, I mean that. So please don't be offended, but dude, we have like 7 different Marth psoes xD How about someone else for a change? May I suggest some Ike or Lucas?

Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 08:00:50 PM

I'll tell you what, I'll come up with some pose ideas for Lucas, Ness and a couple other characters, and if you don't like them too much,  you go ahead and do Marth? Sound like a deal? :P P.S. I'm happy either way, because I need CSPs of my Robin over Marth :P

Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 08:40:03 PM

Anyway, I got these done. Ryuu, I can brighten them up if anyone wants them brightened, but I think they're plenty bright as is :P Some BPs would be nice, if you have the time, that is :P


@Boygos, the thing that i lagg in making perfect pose CSPs is making a pose for them, if people would to make character poses for me, then i would get more things done... and sure i'll make the BPs for those bowser jr. CSPs...

August 26, 2012, 09:31:28 PM #1102 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 09:41:54 PM by Boygos
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 26, 2012, 09:28:30 PM
@Boygos, the thing that i lagg in making perfect pose CSPs is making a pose for them, if people would to make character poses for me, then i would get more things done... and sure i'll make the BPs for those bowser jr. CSPs...
Really? Well, then you're in luck! I have TONS of poses! Whatta ya say we get some Pikachus done?

Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 09:41:54 PM

:pikachu:Pika? :pikachu:


lol, heck yeah!!! send me that pikachu pose!!!


August 26, 2012, 09:50:44 PM #1105 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 10:16:25 PM by Boygos
Here's what I've got for you so far :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27834
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27878

Also, I can post more poses here to kinda show the poses I've made but never got around to doing :P

Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 10:16:24 PM

Here's some more unused poses...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Boygos on August 26, 2012, 07:58:33 PM
This^

Slayer, you and Ryuu are some of my closest friends over here at KC:MM. Really, I mean that. So please don't be offended, but dude, we have like 7 different Marth psoes xD How about someone else for a change? May I suggest some Ike or Lucas?
Lol, I understand that much.
I only posted that for feedback. I never said I was opening Marth request.
I've been wanting to do someone else for awhile now.
I just need to get the effect to my likings.

[spoiler]

Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 26, 2012, 10:18:18 PM
Lol, I understand that much.
I only posted that for feedback. I never said I was opening Marth request.
I've been wanting to do someone else for awhile now.
I just need to get the effect to my likings.

[spoiler]
That is the sex. You win life. You. [censored]ing. Win.


@chaosknight, is this boat bright enough?  :srs:



now i gotta do some, marth, cloud, toonlink, & pikachu  :>.>palm: ...

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 26, 2012, 10:27:45 PM@chaosknight, is this boat bright enough?  :srs: now i gotta do some, marth, cloud, toonlink, & pikachu  :>.>palm: ...
Looks ok now.  :vyse:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509