- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

great, now i can start doing toon link's CSPs...



Yo Boygos, is this okay? I think I can do better...


That Pikachu looks gangsta.

"Pikachu, yo!"
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

maybe work on the shading around Pikachu's head?






August 27, 2012, 02:28:26 PM #1118 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 09:52:29 PM by Red93
Hey, could I get this pose CSP:

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 27, 2012, 03:47:23 AM

for this Pikachu except without the lightning on his cheeks pweeezzz?


I forgot the most important Cloud ever........ :srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28461
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I like :vyse:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509