- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Those Pikas are fantastic! Keep up the good work! In fact, I'm having trouble deciding what to put over my red Pika slot...so here are a few more requests! XD

Viewtiful Chu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23764
Pika Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16288
FireRed Pikachu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7749
LeafGreen Pikachu (I know, I know...it's not red...): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7750
The red bandana from this pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13102

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 26, 2012, 07:08:50 AM
SJS is doing that pose :srs: Also, if you want, I can tell you can avoid having of CSPs of characters looking soulless.
So, how bout this?


It look soul-less? (Request arent open. Just doing something he told me to try out)

September 02, 2012, 09:25:09 PM #1157 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:34:33 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Mariodk on August 26, 2012, 07:51:18 PM
why 1 more marth CSP since we already got alot of them
dr./many from you like any of yours good made CSP is only marth and 1 roy/maybe soon from SJS
why not the char. we dont got so many perfect poses for
only seeing marth CSP from you that look good but the other CSP that is not marth you not making so good
so please make something other then marth
anything else
and i know next CSP pose by you:
marth
next again:
marth
and so on
try to make a other CSP (that look as good as this one and not looking like a CSP 30 secs. work)
maybe make sonic CSP really long time since we got perfect pose for sonic and alot of model imports we got for sonic
or CSP poses for a PSA (not roy cuz that like 95% marth)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 02, 2012, 09:25:09 PM
only seeing marth CSP from you that look good but the other CSP that is not marth you not making so good
so please make something other then marth
anything else
and i know next CSP pose by you:
marth
next again:
marth
and so on
try to make a other CSP (that look as good as this one and not looking like a CSP 30 secs. work)
maybe make sonic CSP really long time since we got perfect pose for sonic and alot of model imports we got for sonic
or CSP poses for a PSA (not roy cuz that like 95% marth)

That marth...... Wasnt for a CSP....
Chaos gave me an idea, and I was asking him did it look better...
My next pose is lucario.... Read afew pages back. .-.

September 03, 2012, 01:43:22 AM #1159 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 01:44:18 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 02, 2012, 09:17:16 PMSo, how bout this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It look soul-less? (Request arent open. Just doing something he told me to try out)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Mariodk on September 02, 2012, 09:25:09 PM
only seeing marth CSP from you that look good but the other CSP that is not marth you not making so good
so please make something other then marth
anything else
and i know next CSP pose by you:
marth
next again:
marth
and so on
try to make a other CSP (that look as good as this one and not looking like a CSP 30 secs. work)
maybe make sonic CSP really long time since we got perfect pose for sonic and alot of model imports we got for sonic
or CSP poses for a PSA (not roy cuz that like 95% marth)

No.

All we've done in this thread is [censored] around, take random requests, and debate on which character should be next. We've already been over this same topic now. Slayer said he's doing Lucario. Read the posts bro. Requests are now open for Pikachu. Ryuu already did Sonic.


mariodk came off sounding like a complete jerk

@AndIQuote, your gonna have to wait for them pikachu... chaos_knight9000 has waited long enough for those cloud portraits...

@dougdude10, how dafuq did i miss GIR??? i thought i finished him  :srs: ... sorry about that, i'll get to it once i'm done doing them cloud portraits...

so yeah, i'll be doing cloud for now...

Oh Ryu these look amazing. Next are KH and VII Cloud, right?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Ryuunosuke, Fair enough. I can wait :) And those Clouds look great!

I think I'm gonna change lucario's pose.
The aura sphere takes up more of the CSP than I thought it would. @~@
And you cant see much of lucario if I try to show the aura sphere.
And if I try to show more of Lucario, then you would only see the aura sphere's ass.


September 03, 2012, 06:49:56 PM #1166 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 06:51:41 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 03, 2012, 06:40:33 PM
I think I'm gonna change lucario's pose.
The aura sphere takes up more of the CSP than I thought it would. @~@
And you cant see much of lucario if I try to show the aura sphere.
And if I try to show more of Lucario, then you would only see the aura sphere's ass.


finnaly not a marth csp by you and its not a 30 sec. work CSp too and it looks awesome

you taking requests now and most importing you not forgeting to make BPs?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 03, 2012, 06:40:33 PM
I think I'm gonna change lucario's pose.
The aura sphere takes up more of the CSP than I thought it would. @~@
And you cant see much of lucario if I try to show the aura sphere.
And if I try to show more of Lucario, then you would only see the aura sphere's ass.


I can whip up a sexy pose for Lucario if you want :P


@AndIQuote, thanks for understanding brah...

@chaos_knight9000, which ones??? there is like a alot of clouds

more clouds???



does anyone use the moogle version???

ALL of them! 8D Nah I'm kidding. Nice Job.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509