- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 11, 2012, 08:10:32 PM
Were you able to find out how you did the white outline? I gotta know because I need to redo some of my CSS icons. :srs:
Gimp or photoshop?

Gimp ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Here's what I sent to Ryuunosuke a few weeks back, asking how to do it in Gimp.

Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on August 27, 2012, 02:21:15 AM
It's just as fine, just a tad bit more effort.

Basically, after you've made your CSP ideal for the icon (all transparent and whatnot), you're going to select it. You can do it the lazy way by Magic Wanding all the outsides and just Inversing it so all the outer layer is selected. Then, you're going to Edit -> Stroke Selection. Make sure your color is white before doing it, then make the layer somewhere between 0.3 and 0.5, whichever you think looks best. This'll create a white line around it.

If you want it to glow, I can't say for sure if Gimp can do it or not. I use Photoshop for any CSPs / Icons, and Gimp for SSP stuff.


Still accepting Pikachu? because I got another one. :srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28878&Moderated=All&facebook=true
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Shazzam!!!


sorry about them pikachu portraits... i need to get my pikachu pose back from a friend's sd card ;_; ...

I actually had a few Marth requests awhile back, but couldn't find the page for it.

Thany's Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27921 (regular color, backsheath)

Awakening Style Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28021 (backsheath)

Dark Sora (Void Gear): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27383

Aeon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2242

Awakening Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27022 (all recolors, no mask, 3DS sword)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

oh, sorry about that bro, i'll get to it quickly... estimated time: less than 20 min...

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 27, 2012, 10:49:09 PM #1194 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 10:51:22 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on September 27, 2012, 09:54:12 PM
estimated time: less than 20 min...


XD



i'm doing the marth "RECOLORS" as you read this post...   :>.>palm:

:P slayer... lol...



Beautiful ;-;
I see you moved to imgur. C: How ya liking it?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 27, 2012, 11:07:44 PM Beautiful ;-; I see you moved to imgur. C: How ya liking it?
You must really like my texture, huh? xD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 27, 2012, 11:47:19 PM #1198 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:14:22 AM by Ryuunosuke

done.. took long tho  :P ...

lol, just noticed that post when chaosknight qouted it...

its better than photobucket, but i kinda like how the layouts are in photobucket, but at least imgur doesn't give me any problems so yeah, i like it using imgur alot now...

Nice ;-; Wait a sec....where dem BPs? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509