- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22





October 03, 2012, 12:14:38 AM #1204 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:17:25 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Colter on October 02, 2012, 02:46:27 AM
Sephiroth
Bronzong

Thanks.


EDIT: Looks like I messed up Sephy.
I'll redo him in a sec.

EDITEDIT:

Got it ;D

Wow the new Sephy looks so low-res. ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I don't see how. But I guess I can touch it up if he wants me to. :-\


can't blame slayer, seph portraits are hard to do... i hate doing them...

Yeaah, use Rynko's.
I can't figure out what to do with Seph. @~@

October 03, 2012, 02:20:25 PM #1209 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 02:21:24 PM by Red93


lol
It's no matter. I'll use Ryun's just because you told me to.
Thanks though.


If you've still got that Sephiroth pose and are feeling up to it, would you do these recolors, Ryun? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28575

October 10, 2012, 01:04:32 AM #1213 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 01:06:27 AM by slayermarth101

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.