- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

did you change the pose a little?... cuz it looks a lil better especially since his left arm is not cut off like the way i did it...

October 20, 2012, 09:59:28 PM #1231 Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:00:55 PM by slayermarth101
Well, in the image you based the pose off of, the left arm was kinda directly behind the sword hilt. The pose had his arm alittle more under it rather than behind it. All I did was move it up a teeny tiny bit. Then angled the cape out and up more. And made it not so close to te CSP box. ;)

EDIT:

Yeah, yours would've showed the arm. You just needed to shrink it down alittle more.
It wasn't showing the blade either. .-.

slayer, can you send me back that pose you edited... i can't seem to make mine look like yours... >_<...

I have some requests if you guys dont mind :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29358&Moderated=All&facebook=true - Sackboy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29350&Moderated=All&facebook=true - Heihachi
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29338&Moderated=All&facebook=true - Dante
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29361&Moderated=All&facebook=true - Toro (Kuro)
I don't care in what pose they are , the only thing that I would not like would be something like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The CSP seems way to bright in my opinion.
The one that Slayer posted has perfect "Brightness" in my opinion.

Thanks :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



November 03, 2012, 06:03:08 PM #1236 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 07:02:48 PM by armandorockbell
how can i save this pose? http://s1144.beta.photobucket.com/user/Armando_Rockbell/media/amyrose.png.html
I'm new with brawlbox  :oshi:


Quote from: Colter on October 25, 2012, 09:44:37 AM
Long list, but no rush and just wanted to let it sit here while I'm gone:
Koopa
Freddy
Jason
Skeleton
Dixie
Kratos
Sweet Tooth
Boobies
Gengar
Quote from: AndIQuote on October 25, 2012, 06:55:11 PM
Crono with recolors:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28200
not to be rude or anything
but i have seen you two alot and the only posts you had is CSP requests
why not soon self starting to make CSP? since you two has this many requests
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 03, 2012, 11:38:39 PM
not to be rude or anything
but i have seen you two alot and the only posts you had is CSP requests
why not soon self starting to make CSP? since you two has this many requests
Nah, it's totally cool man. We all love making CSPs, it's just a matter of if I have time. I've got a couple things to do yet, but I will get to them when exams are over on Wednesday. (if slayer or ryuu doesn't do em' first that is.)

I love making CSPs, but a thank-you post is required for returning customers xD

P.S. I just saw you released a Harry Potter hack so brb gonna get that stuff


Sorry to point this out, but the Marth CSP in the latest Pillar Tile CSS is the wrong color.

Marth has a dark blue cape, whereas the one in the current CSS has an aqua blue cape.  I think you may have used the wrong character portrait.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Marth's default color is Dark Blue.
His team blue color is aqua. Both of them are there.

You don't understand.  The character select portrait is of the aqua blue.  You know where you place the player select medallion?  He's aqua blue there. :\
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Oh, that, yes. I know. I did that on purpose so he'd stand out more.

Ah, okay.  Well, you also succeeded in bugging me fiercely about it.  I tried to fix it myself, but had no idea how you did yours... I wanted to replicate it exactly how yours turned out. :P

I have some major issues when it comes to consistency.  I like everything to be 1) symmetrical, 2) uniform, or 3) use official colors and shading for anime or game characters.  I'm not OCD, but more of a perfectionist. :P

If it isn't too much trouble, could you create a portrait with default marth?  Or explain or link me to something that will allow me to do it myself?  Much appreciated. :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]