- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on November 03, 2012, 11:38:39 PM
not to be rude or anything
but i have seen you two alot and the only posts you had is CSP requests
why not soon self starting to make CSP? since you two has this many requests

Too busy to do anything. I haven't even changed any characters in months. I come on when I can to ask my favorite CSPers for some new characters.


November 06, 2012, 02:33:13 PM #1246 Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 02:37:13 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 06, 2012, 03:36:04 AM
Ah, okay.  Well, you also succeeded in bugging me fiercely about it.  I tried to fix it myself, but had no idea how you did yours... I wanted to replicate it exactly how yours turned out. :P

I have some major issues when it comes to consistency.  I like everything to be 1) symmetrical, 2) uniform, or 3) use official colors and shading for anime or game characters.  I'm not OCD, but more of a perfectionist. :P

If it isn't too much trouble, could you create a portrait with default marth?  Or explain or link me to something that will allow me to do it myself?  Much appreciated. :)
Ok.
This is what it looks like.


And this is the one you need to add to the CSS.


If you need more, let me know. I enjoy those Icons. :D
If you want me to change one, let me know.

These are all the ones I have done.

Thanks Slayermarth. :D

I may have some more requests later, but I have to figure out why I couldn't get this working with Brawl Minus with Thany's new Roy.

For some reason, I kept freezing at the Stage Selection Screen.  I'll try a clean install soon.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

holey crud  :patrick:

u know i will be using those..... *muders to self* so epic
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 06, 2012, 02:33:13 PM
Ok.
This is what it looks like.


And this is the one you need to add to the CSS.


If you need more, let me know. I enjoy those Icons. :D
If you want me to change one, let me know.

These are all the ones I have done.

change the ice flower with fire flower on SMBZ mario´s CSS icon XD
other then that its epic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




what do you guys think? might do recolors if this gets approved by you guys... 

Hmmm....I prefer this pose to be honest.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


i like both, but i like Ryuunosuke's better
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


You think you can make CSS portraits for these characters?

Gohan PSA 1.2

Teen Gohan over Toon Link

Goku Official (face fix) and the official Kid Goku (dragon ball revenge of piccolo)

Goku moveset 1.5(over pit) but as normal Goku instead of SSJ Goku

Kid Goku (Luigi)

Goten & Trunks Over Ice Climbers

Goten over Fox PSA

Trunks over Falco PSA

Project Vegeta PSA

I know it's a lot, so I'll leave it up to you whether you do all of them or not.  I'm just in a DBZ mood now. XD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Could one of you two help me out with something? I'm trying to get Sephiroth in this in this pose but I'm having some trouble due to the fact I can see right through his face and see his teeth. I don't have any other idea how to get rid of that transparency. I made a recolor pack and I always include CSPs and etc (well if it's a PSA purposes)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 08, 2012, 04:38:32 PM
Could one of you two help me out with something? I'm trying to get Sephiroth in this in this pose but I'm having some trouble due to the fact I can see right through his face and see his teeth. I don't have any other idea how to get rid of that transparency. I made a recolor pack and I always include CSPs and etc (well if it's a PSA purposes)

You have a polygon on somewhere. Try to turn some off and see if that works.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 08, 2012, 11:10:40 PMYou have a polygon on somewhere. Try to turn some off and see if that works.
The teeth polygon is part of his entire body...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509