- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

thank you :)
where is slayer? i got two marth requests for him :(

The Snakes look nice. I may sound pushy, but for Master Chief, I kinda prefer the one where he has the "117" on his chest.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

April 10, 2013, 08:07:19 PM #1352 Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 11:18:09 PM by Dragon Ryuu
@Chaos_Knight, I had planned to pose snake somewhat like this

http://images.wikia.com/metalgear/images/7/76/Solid_Snake_%28GOTP%29.JPG

but he didn't have any weapons similar to that in his FitMotionEtc weapon... so I just used his rgp7... BUT!! if someone were to import that gun on to his FitMotionEtc then i would redo all of them...

Edit: @AndIQuote SHADOW IS!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Quote from: Dragon Ryuu on April 10, 2013, 08:07:19 PM

Edit: @AndIQuote SHADOW IS!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Haha! Totally cool, man. Thanks for the CSPs and the Project:M icon! They look fantastic.

April 11, 2013, 01:30:07 AM #1356 Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:31:47 AM by Dragon Ryuu
This what I have done so far.... Anyone got more requests? also, gonna update my opening...





sooo.... um...

Sonic???

(Might redo the default)






pacman  :-\ ...

and somari, just take a look for yourself...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

They look great! Even Pac-Man, all things considered. And I think you should make the Somari CSP just because it's so ridiculous ;)
Here's Mecha Sonic. I forgot to include him in my earlier requests: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15500

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AndIQuote on April 11, 2013, 07:33:58 PM
They look great! Even Pac-Man, all things considered. And I think you should make the Somari CSP just because it's so ridiculous ;)

I'll try, tho I'm gonna edit it so it won't look that bad...

Quote from: Darkfire ダークファイア on April 11, 2013, 08:48:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27616 (for Link, if possible)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31194 (for Snake)

Thanks :happy:

I'll do snake but not link right now...

I had planned to do Zero Suit Samus but never did finish it... this time I will but with a new pose...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.