- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 14, 2013, 04:09:28 PM
Ryuunosuke, are you still taking requests for Sonic?

Yup!...

Some more...



Its gonna be a pain in the butt to do the BP for some of them...

Falco-Oh gave me problems... I tried to make it look decent but no matter what I did, his huge head was always cut off...

Quote from: Darkfire ダークファイア on April 11, 2013, 08:48:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27616 (for Link, if possible)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31194 (for Snake)

Thanks :happy:
When do you think you can do them?
I'm not in a rush, but the snake one is too badass!

You already made all the falco textures I wanted to request you... :af2:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.




April 15, 2013, 02:14:50 AM #1385 Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 05:57:33 AM by Dragon Ryuu
Whoa... looks like i got a load of requests for sonic O,o...

lol, @Boygos, Tony Stark with my zsSamus pose?? xD...

anyways... what do you guys think of this pose for Link??


April 15, 2013, 02:21:11 AM #1386 Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 02:23:15 AM by CutterKirby64
Quote from: Flygon on April 15, 2013, 01:56:32 AM
I hate to be that guy who requests his own hacks cuz nobody usese them but since their links are fixed.
Hey, that is not true! I do have a lot of hacks made by you in my SD card and I always request your stuff, since they're all amazing and interesting hacks, but I wouldn't feel confortable to overload Ryuu with requests...

Quote from: Dragon Ryuu on April 15, 2013, 02:14:50 AM
anyways... what do you guys think of this pose for Link??

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is a great pose for Link, keep up the great work! I'm loving your pose choices for the characters you've made so far!  ;)

ryuu, im unaware of your rules. if you have a past pose for a character may we make a request ? also i really like ya link pose BUT i love the first one you did xD (im still using it)

It's a great Link pose! Also, I can tell a definite improvement in your CSP-making skills. Your Sonic, Falco, ZSS, and Snake portraits look absolutely fantastic!


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 15, 2013, 02:21:11 AM
That is a great pose for Link, keep up the great work! I'm loving your pose choices for the characters you've made so far!  ;)

Thanks!!  :happy:

Quote from: nova9 on April 15, 2013, 03:05:04 AM
ryuu, im unaware of your rules. if you have a past pose for a character may we make a request ? also i really like ya link pose BUT i love the first one you did xD (im still using it)

I dumped the old pose D=

Quote from: AndIQuote on April 15, 2013, 03:07:20 AM
It's a great Link pose! Also, I can tell a definite improvement in your CSP-making skills. Your Sonic, Falco, ZSS, and Snake portraits look absolutely fantastic!

Really? Thank you, I kinda started using a different method...

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 15, 2013, 03:09:53 AM
Soul Calibur 2 pose! :D

I requested that pose in Aniverage's thread.

Strange, it looks a little blurry or low quality. But it could just be me. :p

It looks way better once its resized and edited...

Sooo... re-did some sonics...



Some are ok, some decent whatevs.... I HATE SONIC!!!  :>.>:

I'll ask again, do you guys know a good site to upload my portraits... Photobucket SUCKS, imgur I hate the layout, I just want something plain and simple...

My post won't let me update my Falco and Sonic Portraits...


SJS uses Dropbox and it works SO much better than Photobucket.

Do you use Photoshop? If so, select your CSP, and go to Select > Modify > Contract by 1-2 pixels. That will get rid of the small white border around your renders.

Not sure how to do it in GIMP (other then get PS.)

Quote from: AndIQuote on April 16, 2013, 06:30:38 PM
SJS uses Dropbox and it works SO much better than Photobucket.
I'll try it =D

Quote from: Moblin on April 16, 2013, 08:09:02 PM
Do you use Photoshop? If so, select your CSP, and go to Select > Modify > Contract by 1-2 pixels. That will get rid of the small white border around your renders.

Not sure how to do it in GIMP (other then get PS.)
I don't have photoshop... X(

Is it ok if Link is cropped like this


I say make him a bit smaller and did you do some editing? He looks weird. O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509