- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

April 16, 2013, 08:46:09 PM #1395 Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 09:09:05 PM by Dragon Ryuu
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 16, 2013, 08:40:42 PM
I say make him a bit smaller and did you do some editing? He looks weird. O.o
Trying some new stuff and shizzz...


Thanks for the sawneek and wow, that default link csp is going straight to my a-common_5
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


April 16, 2013, 10:55:22 PM #1397 Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 11:07:21 PM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: Dragon Ryuu on April 16, 2013, 08:46:09 PMTrying some new stuff and shizzz...
Much better. I still think you should shrink it a bit more. But that's good the way it is.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

chaos, i think youre being a bit rude. his csp looked fine. ryuu, do you have a pose for mk?

Quote from: Dragon Ryuu on April 16, 2013, 08:38:30 PM
I'll try it =D
I don't have photoshop... X(

Is it ok if Link is cropped like this


that's [censored]ing awesome I love it.


Quote from: nova9 on April 17, 2013, 05:33:38 AM
chaos, i think youre being a bit rude. his csp looked fine. ryuu, do you have a pose for mk?
:srs:

He's giving an opinion. And it's not even a mean one.

April 17, 2013, 06:43:49 PM #1401 Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 01:23:55 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 17, 2013, 03:09:25 PM
:srs:

He's giving an opinion. And it's not even a mean one.
This ^

Well kinda like a feedback. More feedback means better the outcome. Just read the quote in my sig.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Slayer's Ghost:Can't well all just get along? :(

Quote

It looks like Knuckles is whispering or something.

"Hey man. Wanna buy some "emeralds"? They can make you go "super"
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cool story bro. Then go make your own CSPs in that pose.



Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 22, 2013, 03:45:16 PM
Slayer's Ghost:Nanooooooo *echo*
Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 22, 2013, 04:01:55 PM
:oshi:
>D >D >D >D >D >D >D :police: :police: >D >D >D >D >D >D >D
Hmm... Looking forward to see what's next
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 22, 2013, 03:45:16 PM
Slayer's Ghost:Nanooooooo *echo*

Slaaaaaaaayyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and I guess I'll do Link portraits...
after that I wanna do so MK portraits as well...