- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22




sneak peek of your mk pose ? *crosses fingers*


Not done yet...  I know they suck...  :P



Also... does anyone know how to fix this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's due to a very not being rigged... Cant be fixed in brawl box

Oh god.....X and Zero...

Well at least Nano is revamping Zero.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


May 02, 2013, 01:34:45 AM #1419 Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 01:36:17 AM by slayermarth101
Hey, hey, gaise!

Guess what!

I'm back to the hax!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That is all. :3

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 02, 2013, 01:34:45 AMHey, hey, gaise! Guess what! I'm back to the hax!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That is all. :3
:>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May 02, 2013, 09:19:15 PM #1421 Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 09:20:17 PM by slayermarth101
In dedication to me loving waffles, I found a nice little waffle picture.
I hope everyone likes waffles too!

[spoiler]

Dem fingers.. :srs:
"Slayer, are you back?!"
No, I'm not.


Looking Forward to new falco's requests
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Favorite pose for Falco of all time.  :srs:

I wonder why no one chose this pose up until now?  Falco has always been a badass when he pulls a gun. 8)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]