- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

first to 12 what? and thanks!!! those look [censored]ing great!!! love that pose

First character to reach 12 votes.

And  Ryuu, do you need me to make a pose for them or do you have one already.

February 14, 2012, 01:50:10 AM #17 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 01:51:30 AM by Ryuunosuke
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 14, 2012, 01:47:05 AM
First character to reach 12 votes.

And  Ryuu, do you need me to make a pose for them or do you have one already.
No I dont yet...yeah, you make the pose...


February 14, 2012, 08:50:01 PM #19 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 09:15:34 PM by Shun_One
You guys do great work. What's your method? Especially for those Marth CSPs. I've been trying to get a decent Marth CSP myself with no such luck as the lighting is always bland.

I'd like to request a Perfect Marth CSP of this texture:

Celice Version 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?9cdyl8dzrtmnz1t
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 13, 2012, 04:00:05 AM
These are Alouette's requested portraits..though i'm missing yushee...


Thank you so much. <3
Its okay if you can't make a Yoshi one. I don't mind. :D

Ryunnoksuke made this for me last night. This should be Mario's pose ;)



Quote from: Shun_One on February 14, 2012, 08:50:01 PM
You guys do great work. What's your method? Especially for those Marth CSPs. I've been trying to get a decent Marth CSP myself with no such luck as the lighting is always bland.

I'd like to request a Perfect Marth CSP of this texture:

Celice Version 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?9cdyl8dzrtmnz1t
Which brawlbox do you use?...The newer one lets you change the lighting way better, also here is your Marth CSP & BP...

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 15, 2012, 09:36:21 AM
Which brawlbox do you use?...The newer one lets you change the lighting way better, also here is your Marth CSP & BP...


Ah, that must be my problem then. I've been using the older one. I'll have to learn to properly manipulate lighting in that case.

Thanks for the CSP, I will use it well.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 15, 2012, 01:18:19 AM
Ryunnoksuke made this for me last night. This should be Mario's pose ;)


I like that pose, but I couldn't make it properly.
If Ryuu still has it then I'll see if we can get that pose for the CSP's.


I like how slayermarth did this pose for mario...

This one looks like a truly mario-ish pose but since you guys like the one I made for LittleBoygos...then that will be the official mario perfect pose portraits 8)

Also, some junk added in the random section


Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 16, 2012, 11:51:41 PM
Looking good!
Thanks man, I decided that I will use slayermarth's awesome mario pose, so yeah requests are open for mario portraits...