- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22


slayer, i used your method, for some reason, it works on the older version of brawlbox but it doesnt even look like the way is suppose to be, it looks all plain, why won't it work on the newer version of brawlbox?...thats what i used for all the perfect pose for mario...if i try to use it on the older version then it wouldn't look perfect posed mario :oshi:

Weird.
And is this all the textures or just the special ones like metal mario?

February 17, 2012, 11:56:08 PM #48 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 12:01:21 AM by Ryuunosuke
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 17, 2012, 11:54:47 PM
Weird.
And is this all the textures or just the special ones like metal mario?
yup just those kinds which is the special ones like metal, shadow, cosmic...if i do them in the old brawlbox, then I would have to redo all the ones I've made, again, and they won't look much bright if I redo them...

That's strange, but those kinds of things happen.
For now just finish the others ones (If any) that you haven't done yet, and I'll see if I can figure out those Mario glitches.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 17, 2012, 11:59:49 PM
That's strange, but those kinds of things happen.
For now just finish the others ones (If any) that you haven't done yet, and I'll see if I can figure out those Mario glitches.
alright...i'll continue to make more of them... ;D


February 18, 2012, 12:39:06 AM #52 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 12:40:30 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 18, 2012, 12:03:08 AM
alright...i'll continue to make more of them... ;D
Do what you did with marth.
Afew random textures in the vault.

I usually click top downloads and pick afew of those first.
OH, and be sure not to forgot Dr.Mario.
Alot of people have him. ;)
I'm gonna add a new poll. (Soon, once we complete mario.)

@Everyone!
We need this thread to be known!
Give this threads link to some people you know!
That way we can have poll voters and more request which = more CSP's!!

February 18, 2012, 12:50:41 AM #53 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 12:51:38 AM by Mariodk
i possible request afew  CSP/BPs for mario then i revamp my roster
and on my big release day im possible needing a CSP/BP of SSJ3 mario (if i can fix him as i think i can with the newest brawlbox but not have tried) :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I can get this thread known ;)
Btw, any feedback on my thread?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 18, 2012, 12:57:03 AM
I can get this thread known ;)
Btw, any feedback on my thread?

Its pretty good actually.
I think I might ask you for some sprites in the future. ;)

Quote from: Mariodk on February 18, 2012, 12:50:41 AM
i possible request afew  CSP/BPs for mario then i revamp my roster
and on my big release day im possible needing a CSP/BP of SSJ3 mario (if i can fix him as i think i can with the newest brawlbox but not have tried) :D
We're gonna need the file for the CSP. So just send it to one of us when you're ready.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 18, 2012, 01:02:54 AM
Its pretty good actually.
I think I might ask you for some sprites in the future. ;)

Will do! ;)


Oh, and Ryuu, for hatless mario, just un-check polygons 3 and 12.

ehh, i really didn't do much, i still tried on the model imports though, also, i know there is diffferent kinds of drmario, i'll do all of them eventually...

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 18, 2012, 12:39:06 AM
@Everyone!
We need this thread to be known!
Give this threads link to some people you know!
That way we can have poll voters and more request which = more CSP's!!
;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33694.msg843933#msg843933