- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

@LittleBoygos, i don't mind at all...i'm happy that you did it...you saved me dude...i couldn't  view hulk's model in my brawlbox...so i wasn't able to do it....*grabs csp*  ;D

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 24, 2012, 06:40:33 PM
@LittleBoygos, i don't mind at all...i'm happy that you did it...you saved me dude...i couldn't  view hulk's model in my brawlbox...so i wasn't able to do it....*grabs csp*  ;D
Lol good. Yeah, I'll get around to doing all of Hulk's costumes in this pose since jokekid is doing a PSA.


Ok, Ryuu.
I made the one you said and it didn't come out so well.
That pose is still hard for me to make. :/
But here it is and another one I conjured up in the process. ;)


Wait... did you guys give up on Sonic? And for Marth, I like the first one you just post better. It will look better for imports without the sheathe.


No, he's still doing sonic.
He just wants to update Marth afterwards.



that looks good...send me both of the files...i might add a few touch ups with the one you have a hard time with it...also...sonic will be done eventually...i'm surprised, i thought people where gonna request alot of different shadow hacks...good thing it didn't happen...yet....also...not to annoy you slayer but um...how is it going with the majin buus...

March 24, 2012, 07:37:59 PM #263 Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 07:44:22 PM by slayermarth101
OSHI-

I forgot about them....
I honestly stopped because no one really needs the recolors since the other buu's are pretty much taking up all of lucario's texture slots. If you want, I can do them for just you only...

And I'll send the poses via pm.

EDIT:

I lost the aura sphere for buu.....
So even if I did do them... He'd have no sphere. ;-;

hmm...oh well...just forget about them recolors...i also thought that people would rather use all the different buus that take all the slots lucario has...

March 24, 2012, 07:49:06 PM #265 Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 07:50:31 PM by slayermarth101
Well, in MarioDK's thread, I don't think they care. @.@
They just wanted all the buu's that he released.
I think that's why he himself hasn't made recolors yet either.

Plus, if  you look at the vault, you'll notice that the imports get a far greater amount of DL's than the recolors of said import. I honestly think recolors are losing out to imports now. Thats also why I never got the motivation back to doing them.

Do you guys do SSS stuff? Well you know those names for each individual game that the map is from? Can you do one for me? I just need one of this...


March 24, 2012, 07:51:23 PM #267 Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 07:54:13 PM by slayermarth101
Idk how to do that.
I can only do SSS portraits and names.
Not the franchise logo.

And,


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 24, 2012, 07:50:32 PM
Do you guys do SSS stuff? Well you know those names for each individual game that the map is from? Can you do one for me? I just need one of this...

try this:

but you need to resize it and stuff

what do you guys think?


@nano...how do you do that? the effect to make it look like that?