- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Could you please make one for megaman juno, and tikal from sonic please.

i knwo marth imports are epic (like Neku) but Marth is just too epic. i voted the one epic fo rjus tmarth
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ratmon19 on March 25, 2012, 07:15:36 PM
Could you please make one for megaman juno, and tikal from sonic please.
We need the links to those hacks.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 25, 2012, 01:33:32 PM
Hm, Ryuu, if you want, you can do the first pose and I can do the second on. I'll just pick some textures from the vault and use them. ;)
which is the first one, and which is the second one?...

voted for the model imports one :af2:

1st one is model import version.
2nd one is marth version.


I just wanted to show how other marth hacks would look like with this pose...this will be redone when the final ones are finish...

Quote from: Abbi on March 25, 2012, 08:27:31 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25421
I do only need the HD/Brawl-Style texture with Jetpack.
And , if possible , could you try to make it somehow fit with this CSP/Pose :
If not , then just any other pose. :)

:af: ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@slayermarth or ryuu or LittleBoygos (the one who will do sonic perfect poses):
can you do afew requests for me:
Brawl sonic(ofc)
Brawl metal sonic(over Sonic)
Classic sonic vertex
Fire sonic
Knuckles over Sonic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 26, 2012, 05:31:54 AM

I just wanted to show how other marth hacks would look like with this pose...this will be redone when the final ones are finish...

Like I thought, that pose is best for imports.

This also reminds me that I should probably release the recolors for my own Marth hack...
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 26, 2012, 05:31:54 AM

I just wanted to show how other marth hacks would look like with this pose...this will be redone when the final ones are finish...

This looks pretty fantastic. I'd say full steam ahead for revamping this pose (can you imagine trying to make Roy's sword fit properly in the sheath?). I applaud you, good sir!

March 26, 2012, 08:35:44 PM #296 Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 09:05:57 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: AndIQuote on March 26, 2012, 06:16:56 PM
(can you imagine trying to make Roy's sword fit properly in the sheath?).
:srs:
:srs:
:srs:

:srs:
:srs:
:srs:


[SPOILER]His sword texture, is completely messed up. Thats why it looks like that...
BUT, MY GOOD SIR, I got it in the sheath. :-\
YOU DARE DOUBT MY CSP SKILLS YOUNG GRASSHOPPA! >D
I hope you do know that Im kidding, and that, I AINT EVEN MAD!

ps~NEW POLL!

Soo... how are those Sonic ones coming? Also, why don't you guys do soomeone SJS hasn't done, for maximum requests, and more daily watchers...
I'd say DK or Toon Link is the way to go :P


Well I was, then I thought about Ike.
Now I'm pretty hyped about doing Ike.
So, if I lose the motivation, I'll do someone else.