- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

BWUAHAHA!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Those fingers though. :/
The ones holding the sword. . . .
I need to get it behind them as best I can.
Then I'll do your intro CSP for him. Which should be up in afew minutes. ;)

Also, whats the size of the image for the character you're putting it over?
And which into do you have? The purple or orange?

Update!



And Nano, do you have the intro where the characters are looking at tabuu or the normal intro?


Ok and the size of the character you need?


Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 31, 2012, 03:01:05 AM
Ok and the size of the character you need?

noo i want a CSP, but intro-style lol

Any chance Amy will get done soonnn? :P Where is Ryuu? xD


March 31, 2012, 07:23:43 PM #354 Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:25:41 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 31, 2012, 05:57:07 PM
Any chance Amy will get done soonnn? :P Where is Ryuu? xD
Lol, I don't know.

Also:

*Pokemon evolution music plays*


Colter:

Nano: (Personally, I think you should just get one of mine up there^ and make it intro styled. Idk what color to make it. :/ Kept coming out too orange.)
But if you wanna see what I got. :/



Also, everyone, turns out I CAN'T take my cpu with me.
I'll be using a laptop. But said laptop doesn't have the programs I need to make CSP's.
And I'm not allowed to download anything on it.
Therefore, request for me are closed until after easter. ;-; Sorry.

Eh....where's my request on No Heart CSP? Is Ryuu making it?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@slayer

I dont need it orange, just with the pose, but as a CSP for Metal Sonic and Roy.

the Roy one is fine... but can you use that pose for the one I linked? :)

and to add the Sunset Effect, use the brush with the Color tool, and set the Opacity to 25%

Im on the road now.
I won't b able to do anything for another 6 hours.
If you're wondering how I'm on the internet in the middle of the interstate, well im sharing my phones 3g with this laptop. So I have internet.

Okay. Well can you add stuff to my section? xD I just finished all of Toon Link's defauts lol


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 31, 2012, 09:41:09 PM
Okay. Well can you add stuff to my section? xD I just finished all of Toon Link's defauts lol
It depends on how much it is.
unotaku won't let me add alot of stuff at once.
But sure I'll add it.