- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

April 01, 2012, 04:17:23 PM #375 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 04:18:24 PM by slayermarth101
@ Efurryone.

The CSP's are due to KC-MM april fools 'ing. I don't know how LittleBoygos's CSP's still work... But yeah. Its KC-MM not my photobucket or Ryuu's.

April 01, 2012, 04:20:27 PM #376 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 04:21:57 PM by Miacis
Well, the filter has "por => purr".
So URLs including, say, "Portraits" will be broken. LittleBoygos used "CSPs" instead, so it works fur him.

It's just for a day though. By tomorrow, everything will be back to normal, don't worry. ;)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 01, 2012, 04:20:27 PM
Well, the filter has "por => purr".
So URLs including, say, "Portraits" will be broken. LittleBoygos used "CSPs" instead, so it works fur him.

It's just for a day though. By tomorrow, everything will be back to normal, don't worry. ;)
So now that its over, all the links etc, aren't going to fix themselves?
And my links are down because I used Slayermarth and it turned into slayermurrth. >.>
Anyway are they gonna be fixed or do we have to go through all those csp's and fix them manually?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 02, 2012, 03:12:01 PM
So now that its over, all the links etc, aren't going to fix themselves?
And my links are down because I used Slayermarth and it turned into slayermurrth. >.>
Anyway are they gonna be fixed or do we have to go through all those csp's and fix them manually?
the links should be fixed automatically
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 02, 2012, 03:52:11 PM
Well, I'll continue my wait.

If you edited your first post while the filter was in effect, the changes made by it stayed. I should know since it happened to me.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


April 02, 2012, 06:59:10 PM #382 Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 07:04:44 PM by Albafika
I took my time and fixed them.

And I've got to say...



These poses have issues, specially on the eyes' positioning, might wanna look into them.  :P

Those are out dated. Marth got a new pose, sonic is in the making and Im redoing fox after Ike.

I made those back when I didnt know alittle eye trick. ;)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 02, 2012, 07:14:41 PM
Those are out dated. Marth got a new pose, sonic is in the making and Im redoing fox after Ike.

I made those back when I didnt know alittle eye trick. ;)
Oh, alright, I wouldn't know as I seldomly check CSP threads. Anyways, there "might" be some links still broken, if so, blame Miacis. <_>

got a challenge for your guys :P any chance you want to make a full charac replacement?
kjp t rex
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25662&Moderated=All&facebook=true

it needs csp,bp,css icon, the 3 names and stock icons :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Albafika on April 02, 2012, 07:19:11 PM
Oh, alright, I wouldn't know as I seldomly check CSP threads. Anyways, there "might" be some links still broken, if so, blame Miacis. <_>
Nope, none broken. Thanks. :)

Quote from: Carnage on April 02, 2012, 07:25:08 PM
got a challenge for your guys :P any chance you want to make a full charac replacement?
kjp t rex
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25662&Moderated=All&facebook=true

it needs csp,bp,css icon, the 3 names and stock icons :P
I can't make it due to me being out of town. ;-;
You'll have to wait on Ryuu.

April 02, 2012, 08:34:59 PM #387 Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 10:33:14 PM by LittleBoygos

fin.
Expect some Pikachu next. Don't request here if you REALLY need a request. I'll be doing most of the popular hacks. But PM me if you really want one.

Post Merge: April 02, 2012, 10:33:10 PM

Gotta catch em' all.


youve gotta blend dem eyes a bit more :P

besides that, they look great!

April 03, 2012, 04:41:26 AM #389 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 05:08:28 AM by slayermarth101
Me?
Can't be...
My old CSP's were derpy with eyes but my new ones shouldn't be. Atleast I thought they were ok.

New:

Old:


And LittleBoygos, I dont wanna be rude or harsh or anything, but if you're getting back into CSP's, then I think you should go back to your thread. Just to avoid mod confusion and what not.