- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 10, 2012, 08:25:05 PM
That made me Lol. ;D
But yeah I know how.
Its in your info.pac

Tell me what characters you want the name for since the have different sizes.
I'll make it. =3
I just need Silver's over Diddy and Shadow over Olimar:P

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 10, 2012, 09:44:02 PM


@LittleBoygos, here you go brah, enjoy...
EPIC SEXY BEAUTIFUL. You should add that to your perfect pose section. God those are gorgeous. I will use them forever. xD


since somone already did stock icons BP css icon and csp for t rex would you guys just do the names? the 3 names? css name csp name and bp name?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 11, 2012, 10:35:51 AM
since somone already did stock icons BP css icon and csp for t rex would you guys just do the names? the 3 names? css name csp name and bp name?
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 11, 2012, 03:49:01 AM
I just need Silver's over Diddy and Shadow over Olimar:P
Alright I'll get to them when I get home.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 11, 2012, 11:35:36 AM
Alright I'll get to them when I get home.
great also slayermarth will your pics ever gonna be back up again?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sadly no. Unless I get a full Photobucket.
So I'm just gonna start over with my csp's.
My latest perfect posed csp's will be up.
But other than that, I'm just gonna start over.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 11, 2012, 07:19:39 PM
Sadly no. Unless I get a full Photobucket.
So I'm just gonna start over with my csp's.
My latest perfect posed csp's will be up.
But other than that, I'm just gonna start over.
just saying that becuase you did take pictures to my falco over fox and ike over marth same for the brawl styled roy psa and they will all be reported for broken pictures sometime in the future sadly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, that already happened.
I pm'd the guy to stop trolling me but he won't listen.
But don't worry, I still have those pics. I'll reupload them to imgur for you Friday.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 11, 2012, 10:11:03 PM
Oh, that already happened.
I pm'd the guy to stop trolling me but he won't listen.
But don't worry, I still have those pics. I'll reupload them to imgur for you Friday.
slayermarth your photobuket is working again xD i guess it renews every month at a certain day so no need to reupload the pictures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

xD

Great!
But I'm gonna keep imgur just in case. :srs:

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 12, 2012, 11:24:01 AM
xD

Great!
But I'm gonna keep imgur just in case. :srs:
yes but photobucket updates on the 10 or so so just keep that in mind when your pictures get broken again :P

dont forget the t rex names 3 of them for each seccion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, I've been working on a Marth texture (an update to my FE:3DS Marth) and need some CSPs for the release. You guys interested? I'll include your CSPs (and BPs if created) with the download. The texture includes 5 recolors. I'll PM you guys the file if you're interested
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Sure.
But it'll get done on Friday with the others.

*~EVERYONE WHO HAS A REQUEST POST IT SO IT ISN'T MISSED TOMORROW~*

Will do. Just got a last detail to get done. If I don't get it finished by today, don't worry about it. I'll request it again when I get it all finished. I need to find someone who can vertex for me.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM